More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Son Hypnotizes and Seduces His own Mom

Keith had always been fond of Hypnosis, he had been studying it, reading about it, seen it done on the internet, and seen it happen at school functions, Keith was 18-years-old, he was Caucasian, 5'9, short brown hair, hazel eyes, he was wearing under-wear, capri shorts, shirt, socks, shoes, he lived in a house with his mom named Julia, she was 38-years-old, she was Caucasian, 5'8, wavey long blonde hair, blue eyes, curvy body, He decided to try it out on his mom, on that day Keith was getting his bedroom ready for his mom.

"Mom, will you please come into my bedroom?", Keith asked.

"Sure Honey", Julia answered.

Julia walked up the stairs, down the hallway, she was wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, button down blouse, socks, she walked into Keith's bedroom.

"Mom, sit down in this chair", Keith said.

"All Right Dear", Julia replied.

Julia walked over and sat down in a chair, Keith closed the door, and the curtain, he took out a silver pocket watch that was on a gold chain, he started swinging it back and forth in front of Julia's face and eyes.

"Mom, I want you to look at the silver pocket watch, as you're looking at it, all of your energy, morals, senses is slowly leaving your body, you'll have no control over your own body", Keith said.

Julia sat in the chair and watched as the silver pocket watch continued moving in front of her face and eyes.

"Mom your eyes is getting heavy, you're having trouble keeping them awake, you'll be falling into a deep sleep in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one", Keith said.

Suddenly Julia's Eyes Closed, her head slumped down, Keith was thrilled about it.

"Mom, when I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, but you'll be in a hypnotic trance", Keith said.

He snaps his fingers, all of a sudden Julia woke up, she had a blank look on her face, Keith moved his hand in front of her face and eyes, but she didn't react to it, He was smiling at her.

"Mom, you're now in a hypnotic trance, you will hear only my voice and obey me, do you understand?", Keith asked.

"Yes, I understand", Julia answered in a monotone voice.

"Good, Mom, what's going to happen to you, is in your imagination, you'll have no memory of what happened to you when you wake up, but when I say the trigger word Nice Day, you'll fall in a hypnotic trance, do you understand?", Keith asked.

"Yes, I understand", Julia answered in a monotone voice.

"Mom I want you to pat your head and Rub your stomach", Keith said.

Julia started patting her head and rubbing her stomach, while Keith was watching her.

"Ok, Mom, stop", Keith said.

Julia stopped, she put her hands on her lap, Keith was thrilled, she was his personal Robot, He could make her do whatever he wants.

"Mom, I want you to stand up", Keith said.

Julia got up from the chair and was standing like an obedient Robot.

"Mom, I want you to unbutton your blouse", Keith said.

Julia started unbuttoned her blouse, she took it off of her body, and dropped it on the floor.

"Mom, unhook your bra, take off your capri shorts, and leave your underwear on", Keith said.

Julia reached around, she unhooked her bra, took it off, she took off her Capri shorts, but left her underwear on, Keith was looking at his mom's naked body, he was thinking about something to do to her.

"Mom, I want you to lay down on the bed", Keith said.

Julia walked over to the bed, and laid down on top of the bed, Keith tied her wrists and ankles on the bed tightly, she was lying spread eagle on the bed.

"Mom, I want you to close your eyes", Keith said.

Julia closed her eyes; Keith took out a box that had some sex toys and placed the box on the table, he started caressing her thighs, Julia didn't react to it, He started caressing her inner thighs, she didn't react to it, Keith put a ball gag in her mouth, He moved his hands on her sides, He started moving his fingers on her chest above her breasts, he started stroking between her breasts and stomach.

What else would Keith do his Hypnotized Mom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)