More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Something They Will All Regret, by TheLehrenengin

“Happy new year, everyone. And welcome to our first segment of 2022.”

“Why is our backlog fucking increasing again? I thought we where almost dooooone!”

“Well, it is not like this hasn't happened before, Gina.”

“Ugghh, what are we reading?

“Something They Will All Regret, by TheLehrenengin”

“Oh, look! It's sexless girl back at it again with her sexless stories. Geez, I wonder if there is any sex in this story?”

“I am sure there is this time.”

“According to this title I have little hope. What even is this about?”

“It is a branch in a story called Monster Isekai. Please just read these couple dozen instruction images to get a better understanding of the concept.”

“What the fuck is all this shit? I'm not reading all that! Why would anyone do this?”

“Hm, this appears to be 4chan humor. The worst kind of humor.”

“Who is this 4chan?”

“For some bizarre reason, something in this seemed to appeal to engin. So lets give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it is not completely awful.”

“Meh.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Neeeeeeerd!”

“Gina, please.”

“Yeah sorry, Marcie. Just can't help it. I'm sure engin is fine and all but she needs to stop being such a nerd.”

“I don't think its that bad.”

“The entire first chapter was just a bunch of stats and abilities!”

“But only the first chapter. Well, aside from a few optional ones.”

“I want to give her a wedgie.”

“You want to do this to all girls.”

“But especially engin.”

“Look, on the plus side, there is sex in this story.”

“Yes, as it happens it is also when the protagonist is MALE.”

“Alright, I think we hit our quota for witty banter. This is the story of a guy who gets isekaied. He doesn't have a name, so he goes by the handle Doom.”

“It's better then Darth Vader, I guess.”

“By the way, really missed opportunity to call him Doomguy.”

“Whatever, get on with it.”

“Doom is send into this fantasy realm with the objective to conquer it. He does have his own agenda though and plans to ultimately betray his benefactors who turned him into a demigod.”

“If you couldn't already guess. Doom is one of THOSE protagonists.”

“We don't know anything about his past other then that he was executed for horrific crimes. Probably war crimes.”

“So after getting a bunch of followers, he sets out to conquer his first town, called the city. Really creative name there, engin.”

“I am not sure what exactly happened here. The other towns have names, so why not this one?”

“Turns out Doom is a genius strategist.”

“Tactician.”

“Whatever, he is good at war stuff. Why exactly is he good at war stuff?”

“He just is. But that does reinforce my war criminal theory.”

“Stronghold and Town gets conquered and its time.”

“Doom is a pretty big scumbag.”

“I mean yeah, big surprise there.”

“He is a fan of , both physical and emotionally Basically a sadist in the truest sense of the word.”

“I bet you got off on the body control shit.”

“Actually no. I am not that big of a fan of the trapped in their own body variety. I want to see my victims reactions when I humiliate them.”

“I would like to say, I'm surprised, but come on.”

“For some reason, it was actually Celli that resonated the most with me. Her fate wasn't particularly more grueling then the rest, but that betrayal cut deep.”

“This is why my mantra is to trust no one.”

“So, Doom has conquered his first town and now sets his sights on the rest of the country. His plan is basically to lure the kingdoms armies out in the open and take the undefended capital.”

“Is that tactically sound, Marcie?”

“Strategically.”

“Make up your mind, already!”

“It is a hail mary plan, to be sure. Obviously crippling your enemies chain of command is a smart move, but I question his ability to hold onto power with such a little . Since he has the power to mindcontrol whoever he fucks, a more stealthy approach might be more prudent.”

“Well, not that it comes to that anyways. The cocky shit gets critically healed by a prisoner just as his plan was about to be set in motion.”

“Incidentally this is also the last chapter, so we can happily imagine Doom getting brutally murdered by the incoming royal army.”

“Good riddance, you fuck. I hope the girls have sex on your corpse.”

“So, what do you think of engin's first story that featured sex?”

“It sucked! I wanted that Doom fucker to die!”

“I can relate. While the writing is structurally sound, I found it a bit dry.”

“The fuck does that even mean?”

“Take the chapter when Doom attacks the stronghold. Do you know how many time the word “emanations” shows up? 22 times.”

“I hate that fucking word.”

“I also say engin has a bit of an exposition problem, but I rather let the text speak for itself.”

"I am called Doom, at least... It's the name I gave myself when I woke... I probably had another name before," you say and she smiles up at you weakly. She still seems doubtful, but she does seem to be buying the act so far. There's something especially pleasurable about tricking this woman into giving you a handjob under the guise of possibly converting you from the darkness, "tell me... more of the mother as you work... I would like that," you suggest and she nods and begins to talk, telling you various legends about the mother, "at one time only the gods existed in a realm separate from this one, the mother was born to a goddess of beauty and a god of war, but they were horrified by her appearance," she states as her hand continues to slowly slide up and down your length, "the mother was born disfigured and blind and her parents cast her away" Lianna explains and you notice as she speaks she becomes more animated, her strokes becoming quicker and she squeezes a bit tighter, "she was to fend for herself among the gods with no protection, the other gods mistreated her and one god, the telling is unclear on which god it was, her. She was impregnated by this god and unable to take it anymore she fled the world of the gods, intent on dying in the world without gods that would eventually become ours, at the time it was a barren wasteland, uninhabitable even to the gods. She descended to that world and sat weeping, waiting to die. Fortunately she did not die and instead in time she gave birth. The beings that she gave birth to were the first mortals and they looked upon their mother," she says and her hand slides up, starting to rub the head and pre-cum begins to leak out of your cock and seemingly without even thinking she moves her head forward and licks it clean as she looks up at you, "the children struggled to survive in the dangerous world and the mother couldn't help them, she couldn't even see them. In desperation some of them sacrificed their own eyes to the mother so she could see, these became known as the eyeless and are venerated by the Mother's followers. With her newly gained sight she looked upon her children, saw their hardships and their love and resolved to protect them like her own parents had not. She worked hard to provide for them and rebuilt the very world, making it hospitable to them," she explains in between pauses as she licks the pre from your cock and runs her tongue over the head and down the shaft, "finally her work complete the world was beautiful and the mortals were happy and revered their mother who took this time to rest and watch over her children," she finishes as at the same time you finish as well and shoot your load onto her face, she closes her eyes as your cum coats her face, but she opens her eyes after, "how... how do you feel?" she asks weakly and her cheeks are flushed, seemingly realizing how into it she got and embarrassed by it.

“No, bad engin. Wall of texts are bad.”

“I understand that engin tries to conceal the exposition via a sex scene, but it doesn't work. Chiefly because the reader doesn't care about any of this.”

“Well, you got that right.”

“Ideally, you create a situation in which the readers wants to know more about the lore and backstory of your setting. Make them crave it. Engin failed to do so.”

“I ain't craving shit.”

“In addition. We know next to nothing about the country they are in, besides its name and that it is relatively weak. Instead of giving us the backstory for this goddess, wouldn't it be more prudent to have this time spend on something related to that?”

“Wow, I almost feel bad for engin. All she wants is to write brutal porn and here you come complaining about lore and backstory.”

“Alright, lets talk sex scenes then.”

“I hated them, obviously. I probably would have even if the protagonist was a girl. This shit is way too brutal.”

“There was a bit of humiliation in it, but the sheer brutally negates it. Forcing someone to call herself “a slutty little witch” does lose a bit of impact when you just impaled another girl with a pole-arm.”

“I just don't get it. How can anybody get off to this?”

“Hm, I wonder Gina, are you familiar with Wolfsmund?”

“Is this some Nazi shit, again?”

“No, it's a manga, featuring the cruel commander of a mountain pass checkpoint. The story focuses on rebels trying to get across it and how said commander deals with these rebels.”

“Oh fuck, it's a fucking tangent.”

“So, Wolfram, that's his name by the way, brutally tortures and murders most of these rebels. Oh and this isn't a porn story, so no sex.”

“Great.”

“Now, eventually the rebels attack the mountain stronghold head on. And eventually the garrison gets overrun and Wolfram is captured. What do you think happens to him?”

“Fuck if I know.”

“He gets tortured to , by impalement. The manga actually devotes an entire chapter to that.”

“Does this story actually have a point or did you just want to indulge engin's snuff fetish?”

“Actually, I think she is more into guro.”

“Who cares!”

“The point is, you are supposed to hate the protagonist. And you should be rooting for his ultimate demise. I get the same feeling for Doom here.”

“Yeah, I don't buy this, Marcie. This is one of these you you stories. Engin's isn't gonna kill off the reader.”

“You think so?”

“I tell you whats gonna happen. Doom will have a big old redemption arc or some shit and then he puts Free before his name and is all like, I was bringing Doom, but actually I'm bringing Freedom!”

“Wouldn't that be Free Doom?”

“Shut up.”

“Well, we will see. Or not I suppose as there aren't more chapters available.”

“Why can't engin just write a story with cute lesbian sex instead?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)