More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

Your Monster

Something They Will All Regret

Core: Doom

Perk: The Doom To Come (All your attacks will always do at least 5% of the damage they would do against a target with 0 defenses, bypassing immunities. Gain a 20% boost to both physical and magical attacks.)

Size: Huge

Perk: Blessing of the Black Night (Second monster power and 100% boost to Monster Race Experience)

Race: Spirit

Perk: Ancient Child (Resistance to light and dark boosted by 500%. Physical Attack and Defense boosted by 150%. Spells Power boosted by 200%)

Race: Undead

Perk: Spooky Calcium (Physical Defense Boosted by 1000%, Spells by 200%, Dark Elemental Magic by 400%. 10X damage from Light and 3X damage from Fire Spells, healing spells harm instead of heal.)

"Tool": Complete Package

Perk: Endless Fun (Countless tentacles of many shapes and sizes. A near limitless supply of cum)

Add-Ons (Optional): Ryona

Perk: ? (?)

Monster Power: Elemental Infusion-

Perk: Elemental Affinity (Immune to Element and spells of the Element are boosted by 1000%)

Monster Power: Timefruit Juice

Perk: Time Distortion (Can take an extra action on each of my turns)

Class: Sorcerer (Tier 2, Level 1, 0/1000 Experience)

Abilities

You can use Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind Magic, low level offensive spells (Such as elemental bullets and lances), and low level potions. Including explosives (Sorcerer)

Cheat: Hybridization

Perk: Two Monsters for the price of One (Take an Extra Monster Family and Gain it's Perk)

Divine Oath: Eradicate the Dark

Perk: Hero-Like (10% boost to physical attack when fighting Dark aligned creatures, always know the general location of my targets)

Angel Blessing: Immaculate Conception

Perk: Mindless Army (create emanations that can take any form, but lack personality or self preservation instincts. Always infused with light)

Angel Blessing: Angelic Protection

Perk: Protection of the Heavens (Immune to Paralysis, other status effects, Mind Control, Unwilling Transformations and instant effects. Boost physical and Magical Defenses by 200%)

Divine Miracle: Mark of Submission

Perk: Marking (Seal the powers of a target and their obeisance after defeating them)

The Decision Is Made, The Game Is Set.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)