More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Disneyfan1234 Disneyfan1234

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone else- Marcus Knight

“497...498...499...500!” Marcus cheers, standing up, “500 fucking push-ups pussy.” Chad just laughs and shakes his head.

“I can see you’ve proven me wrong congratulations.”

Marcus was a senior at the local university. He attended thanks to a full ride football scholarship, obviously not his intelligence. He was 6’8”, very muscular, and a total frat boy. His best friend Chad was not that different. Even though it was a Friday night, they were stuck inside due to the campus being on lockdown due to apparent animal attacks.

“Fuck this shit Chad. Let’s do something.”

“Like what? The campus is on lockdown.”

“So what? You think an animal can hurt us? Look at us Chad. We are Gods among men. We are the savage Beasts! We’re fucking monsters!” Marcus says, jumping around and flexing. Chad joins in with the battle cry.

“Fuck yeah bro!”

“Let’s go find some bitches bro! My side chick was supposed to be throwing a rager tonight at her sorority house. Imagine that! Babes, Booze, and no other bros to steal that sweet puss my man!”

“Let’s fucking go, bro!”

And with that, they bolted out into the crisp night air.

Where do they end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)