More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Do you have to have the Daniels Injection?

Someone Else

You know what, there are a lot of men in the world, why not follow someone else? You could follow the story of...

David Hung: A loving man with TWO husbands (yeah two), five children, and two fathers (one of them was one of the first to get the Daniels Injection). He is very proud of his heritage, his husbands, his children, and nine inch cock. Originally a stay at home dad he has gone back to college to become a teacher.

Tyler Love: A nervous boy who is just barely 18 though he could pass for 16, maybe younger. With a six inch cock, it's his choice whether or not to to get the Daniels Injection. His boyfriend, Mickal, is already pregnant. He has an eight inch cock and he is one of the few who got the injection in spite of not legally needing to.

Jack Heart: A son of a unique community that gets the Daniels Injection regardless of their size. He, of course, got it as well. He was raised by the entire community and plans on having his sons raised by everyone as well.

Or you could follow one of the many other men in the world.

Who do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)