More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who do you follow?

Another man: Sam Yearling

You are Sam Yearling, a nineteen year old man who lives with his two brothers. Currently all three of you are pregnant and you already have two little boys running around the house. You are the youngest brother and expecting your first child. The man who got you pregnant was your boyfriend, Brandon Birch, but he was killed by a drunk driver before you found out you were pregnant and his family wants nothing to do with you or your baby. So you have moved in with your brothers.

Your brother, Andy, is the one who owns the house and is the middle child. He is twenty-five years old and has one son named Mason. He is a chef at a nearby diner. He got you a job there as a waiter. You don't know exactly who the father of his unborn child is, but he gets extremely, emotional when the topic is brought up, so you have an idea who the father is.

Finally there is your oldest brother, Benjamin, though he prefers to be called Ben. He's thirty-two and studied medicine while pregnant with his son, Issac. When he graduated, he signed up to become an army doctor and left his son with you and your parents while he was abroad. Your parents gladly raised him until your dad became sick and your papa couldn't raise a baby while taking care of his spouse. He gave Issac and you to Andy to watch and you moved in with Brandon when you were old enough. Ben had come back from his final tour of duty three years ago and had started to date another former soldier, but he had gone back to the war and Ben had moved in with Andy so he wasn't alone.

Now the three of you are living under one roof, all at different points of pregnancy. Andy is ready to pop, Ben is two months behind him and you are just beginning to show.

Where are you currently?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)