More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who do you follow?

Another man: Bernard Wynter

You are Bernard Wynter, a twenty five-year-old man with the job of Breeder. You were a nobody when you turned eighteen, no family and rushing head first into a life of crime. That was until you went in for your examination. With a ten-inch-cock and a higher than average sperm count, you were approached by a government offical who had a proposition for you. He offered you a home and a good amount of cash each month if you agreed to join their ranks as a Breeder.

You are a Sneak Breeder to be specific. Your job is to go to the towns they send you to, typically ones with low birth rates or ones where bottoms outnumbered tops, and breed with whoever you find by whatever means necessary. You report in the names of whoever you sleep with and the rest is up to the government. So far, you have thirty-two children, but you may have more from nights off the job.

Currently you are on your way to another assignment. You're being sent to a city where the mayor has begged for assistance and have a month to breed as many bottoms as possible. The plane touches down and you head straight to your hotel room. You need time to figure out where to start and how to get the most pregnancies possible.

What is the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)