More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who do you follow?

Another man: Arthur Stormwell

You are Arthur Stormwell, a twenty-three year old man on the run from the government. You were doomed from the start: your dad died giving birth to you and your father ran off with another man not even a month later. With no other family to speak of, you were placed in the foster system. You bounced from family to family until you turned eighteen, when you measured in at a measley two and a half inches. You were thrown out into the streets not long after with nothing but a bag full of clothes and your important documents.

You quickly said 'fuck it' and ran for the hills. Somehow you ended up in the wilds of Alaska in an abandoned cabin deep in the woods. No one bothers you, barely anyone knows you even live here. After five years, you've gotten a little relaxed. You've got a good set up here; you hunt the local wildlife for both food and a living and you've managed to set up a little greenhouse to grow vegetables. The government that failed you so badly can't find you here; no one knew where you went and by the time they bothered to look for you, everyone who did know you hadn't seen you in years.

Unknown to you, a government Breeder is closing in on you with the full intent on filling you full of children. He's been tracking you for the past six months and plans to make you his side bitch.

Right now, you are at the river, trying to catch your dinner. You catch your reflection and scowl. Even if you had stayed, who would have wanted you? Your face and body are scarred from years of , your green eyes are hidden behind a pair of glasses, and despite years of living in the wilderness, your muscles are almost nonexistant. A common bottom, nothing a great dom would want a piece of.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)