More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarklordDarius DarklordDarius

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Someone Else-Officer Yuzi.

Kingston was once a small town 6 years ago it was barely on the map to the world and it was quiet for many hard working folks that struggled to make ends meet when the town mayor addressed the people of Kingston saying that he had a plan to get more people to come here everyone thought he was delusional.

However after 18 month's the mayor's plan was ready to begin everyone was shocked of course to see a grand hotel,a casino,a strip club as well as a Nightclub built in the center of Kingston naturally everyone was pissed however that changed when several rich and powerful family's moved to Kingston.

The Maxwell family built a mansion in the mountain's.

The Yukiramma Family and they're company Bio'Tech built an office outside of town.

The Takagi family or as everyone came to realise the Yakuza lead by Kasumi Takagi who took over the abandoned docks and turned it in to a base of operation's.

The mayor announced that this was his plan to put Kingston on the map he had contacted these people with his plan and got them interested The Yukiramma however just wanted to buy land for they're company to build an American branch which was approved.

The Maxwell family purchased the casino and hotel while the Yakuza bought the strip club and nightclub afterward tourist's came to Kingston and the town grew in to a popular city.

Driving around Kingston in a silver ford explorer were two women.

The first woman has long jet black hair done in to a ponytail,pale skin,onyx eyes,a slender figure with her measurements being B-90,W-51,H-88,she is wearing a black leather jacket,black tank top with a zip on the front,tight black leather pants,black combat boots,a black gun holster on her right thigh holding a Glock 40,and a badge attached to her waist showing she was a police officer this was Yuzi.

The second woman has long dark blonde hair going to her mid-back,sapphire blue eyes,a sun kissed tone,a pretty face with an amazing Hourglass figure her measurement's being B-103,W-50,H-89,she was wearing a Crucifix around her neck,white tube top which showed of the top of her breasts,black leather pants,black leather boots,a grey tactical belt with a Walkie-talkie,flashlight,her badge and collapsible baton,a black gun holster strapped to her right thigh holiday her 50cal desert Eagle this was Amy Dunn Yuzi's partner.

The 2 were on patrol for the morning they had driving around all of Kingston at this point and were returning back to the P.D.

"man it feels strange with Kingston like this now"Amy said looking out the window.

"I know hard to believe everything changed thanks to the mayor's bold plan"Yuzi said driving the explorer.

"how's Kimiko?"Amy asked her partner.

"sigh she's become a little rebel lately I mean I know she's 18 now and will finish high school soon but I just wish we could bond more like we used to"Yuzi said sadly her job as police officer got to the point where she wasn't there alot for Kimiko and it showed.

"sorry I didn't mean to make you upset"Amy apologized sometimes forgotten that Yuzi was a single mother the 2 sat in silence for a moment.

"what do you think of that family that just moved here?"Amy asked changing the subject.

"the Rea'Ver family don't know haven't met them yet didn't they purchase an abandoned warehouse in the center of Kingston?"Yuzi replied.

"yeah the old storage facility I wonder why apparently a Mrs Courtney McCoy saw mover's loaded large boxes in to the warehouse"Amy said.

"maybe there upgrading the place you never know"Yuzi replied as they pulled in to the K.P.D building.

(to answer a an anonymous messenger's question yes Yuzi's appearance is based off someone from a film so Congratulations for the guess her appearance is the same is the character from the movie Variation Hydra as her character is called Yan in the Film)

(Will get back to this someday)

What happens next?.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)