More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xrf15 Xrf15

Who do you wake up as?

Some girl in this new world

I wake up after seeing that weird dream Why did I even see that? Its not like they were even talking to me. Whatever.

I get out of bed and continue my morning as normal. I step my perfectly naked body into the shower. My body has some of the nicest tits of anyone in our school, and my ass suddenly is perfectly round. Its like I've changed over night! Regardless, I put on my bra and panties. Then I put on my school uniform, brush out my short dark green hair, and gather my belongs for school. The bus pulls up outside of my house and I climb aboard. I walk past my sexy classmates in our 99% female school and take an open seat halfway back.

The bus drives from stop to stop and more of my hot classmates get on. Eventually, though, we arrive outside of one house in particular. That would be the house of John Doe. One of the very few men who went to our school. He normally was kind of nerdy but today was different. When he stepped on that bus and was on display for all us girls, I couldn't help myself but think about him. Before today, I never, EVER could've seen myself sitting remotely close to him. Today, though, I wanted him inside of me. I start getting wet at the thought of him having his way with me. I want him to ravage me, throat-fuck me, knock me and me to have us children. I NEED him.

He pays no attention to me, but that doesn't matter. When he wants me, he'll come get me. I know he will, I just had to wait.

When do I see him next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)