More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Who or what are you?

Small Pervert

you are Dick Goodwin. Your Caucasian with White skin, nice deep Blue and short Blonde hair. Your a shy man of just 18. But most importantly your a pervert.

Your time in vault 76 was an embarrassing one since the skin tight vault suits were enough to cause your small cock to throb constantly due to the amount of blatant ass you saw. Almost no one wore panties for or boxers for fear of a panties line so everyone's suit stuck tightly to there ass, showing it's shape perfectly. Every guy's junk was also in site due to how tight the suits were so anyone who was less then average had no way to hide it. Your own small cock was easy to view through the suit and the nickname "Tiny Dick sticking. The other thing it leading to was your small boner being always in sight. This didn't make you any less shy and embarrassed about it, if anything you became a perverted mess, jerking it every day in vain, in the hopes it would make you soft but you hardly were. Now you have been released what do you do?

what is your frst instinct after leaving the vault?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)