More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Who do you follow first?

Slippy and the Old Man

Slippy let the old man lead her to stall and then followed his directions to move to the center of the stall. The old man seemed more curious about her than aroused, and slowly paced around her, giving "Hmm" and "Mmmph" as he examined her. Once he was back in front of her, he carefully took one finger and pressed it into her mass. Slippy was currently not in a humanoid form, so she looked like a blue blob to him. One that allowed his finger to slide into her with ease. He watched closely to see if she would start draining his life , and breathed a sigh of relief when nothing happened.

Slippy couldn't speak in the normal sense, and touches like this meant nothing to her. It took a lot more friction to give her any sense of "pleasure." But she had picked up on Silvan's sense of humor with these things, so she decided to have some fun with the old man. With his finger still lodged in her body, she shifted forms to look like a slightly smaller version of Tila. And the old man's finger was pressed firmly into her perky tit, just below the nipple. He pulled back in shock and she gave a burble of laughter out of the mimicked mouth. After a few moments of stunned silence, the old man gave a chuckle as well.

"Interesting. Shape shifting and some semblance of personality. I'm surprised at how much control you have my dear."

She gave a little bow and then let her form shift again. This was a more generic form, and much easier to hold. She no longer had hair, but a tentacle-like appendage on her head, and her legs were less defined. The excess slime that had made up her hair had been distributed to fill her tits more, and the copied tail was used to give her ass a little more definition. The old man nodded and began examining her again, taking in her new look. He gently palmed her ass, feeling it jiggle in his hands, but not give as easily as her blob form did, so he didn't sink into her this time. He tried the same with her tits and belly, with the same results.

"Well, now I wonder about that pussy of yours."

Slippy blurbled again and pointed to the hay. The old man nodded and stripped, showing his thin and weathered figure before he lay down. His cock showed signs of his age, but it stood hard and proud before her. Something in her clicked at that moment. She had only ever really pleasured Silvan and the girls. This was her first cock other than her Master's. She wasn't so much concerned about that, but of the idea of giving someone else pleasure. She knew that was her job now, and wanted to make both this man and her master happy by doing a good job. She thought of how Tila would have acted in this situation and tried to put a slutty look on her face as she climbed over him and began to lower herself down a bit.

She gave him a soft smile as she reached down and spread open her pussy for him before rubbing it up and down his shaft, leaving small trials of blue slime up and down his length. In all honesty, he could have stuck the shaft in any part of her body, but she wanted to give him an experience of something real. The old man reached a withered hand up to push a finger into her pussy and she made that area warm slightly to try and copy the feeling of a real one. He mumbled "Interesting" and nodded for her continue.

Slippy lifted up enough so that she could position his cock at her pussy before she brought herself down and let her slime engulf him. She could have easily pleasured him without moving then, since all she had to do was massage his cock with her inner slime, but that wouldn't have given him a show. So she instead began to rock her hips as she let her inner body work on his shaft. The old man moaned and gasped, his head rolling from side to side as she pleasured him. She worried that his frail form wouldn't be able to take a rough ride, so she was being very slow and careful with her pleasuring. At one point, he raised his hands up to her tits and began gently squeezing.

"Amazing. Simply amazing. They feel real. Both your pussy and tits feel so real. You my dear, are a work of art."

That was something new to her. Silvan had complimented her, told her she was a good girl and showed her that he valued her as part of his family, but to be called a work of art? Slippy felt something tingle in her core, and wondered if it was the same as when Tila's heart throbbed faster thanks to Silvan's approving looks or when he stroked her ass. Her "Mother" had always gotten so flustered when Silvan paid her attention. Was this how he made her feel?

"You can blush too?" she heard the old man ask in surprise and only then realized her body had gotten hotter, especially her cheeks. She reached up and felt them and was surprised by their warmth. He had done this to her. Without thinking, she suddenly found herself pressing her tits to his chest, and her mouth locked to his. She saw the shocked look on his face as she made a tongue to dance with his. Although she had kept the same pace with her hips, her inner slime was working the old man's shaft with harder and faster massaging motions that him to suddenly buck his hips hard. She felt his cum enter her and begin to nourish her, but she didn't care. She kept pleasuring him and kissing him. When she finally pulled back to let him get some air, he chuckled dryly.

"If you don't stop, I'll cum again my dear. I don't think I can stand too much more of your lovely body pleasuring me."

More heat lanced through her and she arched her back and let her tits jiggle in his face, now letting her hips match the pace the slime working his cock had set. She rode him hard, wanting to make him cum again and show him how much she appreciated his kind words. If she could hear such words every day, then whoring herself would be much more pleasurable to her than all the food she would get from the cum. Before she realized it, she had started moaning and actually feeling pleasure from giving him pleasure.

But the old man's prediction had been true. Within moments, he came a second time and more of his seed began to float in her body. When she looked down at him, she found his cock deflating and that he had passed out from pleasure. She bent down and gave him one more kiss on his cheek and a silent thank you. She felt more than heard her Master's return, thanks to the core floating inside her. She pulled off the old man and summoned her slime back to her, letting him lay there cleaned from her juices, before going out to join the others.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)