More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

How are the girls?

Finishing up

Silvan and Winona came down stairs just as the moaning was dying down. Mona seemed to have finished first, with Gert already dressed and Mona tending to a bite mark on one of her large tits. Her thong was already pulled up, but she was still topless. She gave Silvan a smile as he stepped into the bottom level of the brothel, so he felt she must have found some silver lining with this new arrangement.

Tila gave one last, lust filled moan as her patron grunted in pleasure. Silvan couldn't see the little cat girl, but the curtain-less stall allowed him to see the shirtless young man shaking and giving a last buck of his hips as he obviously finished his climax. He looked up and gave Silvan an appreciative nod before grabbing his cloths and starting to dress.

Slippy was silent from her stall, but Silvan heard the soft snores of the old man. He figured he would let the guy sleep it off for the night since he wasn't planning more business, but knew he couldn't let that be something that happened often. Slippy and Tila emerged from their stalls in quick succession. Tila was still in all her naked glory with cum leaking from her ass. Her tail was up and she had a dreamy smile on her face. Slippy on the other hand didn't have any cum leaking from her. Instead, Silvan could see a few white strands floating in her gelatinous body that were already starting to be broken down for food.

The girls were all looking at him with happy, but tired eyes, and the young man was all smiles. Gert on the other hand had gone from looking fairly pleased to very upset in a matter of moments. Winona's nudity was clearly the first thing he noticed, but his eyes quickly roamed to her pussy and thighs. She was still leaking cum and her body was shining with sweat, but her thighs were especially glistening thanks to the cum. The cuckolded man gave a huff before informing Mona he would be back tomorrow before turning and heading back out into the rain. Winona thanked Silvan before she and the young man followed him, without her even stopping to dress before heading for the bar. Once they were gone, Silvan turned to his girls.

"So, think we can make this work?"

"It will be difficult, but I think so," Mona said, sounding and looking happier than she had earlier.

"This will be fun," Tila said as she rushed to him and cuddled against him. He gave her head a soft pat and smiled down at his favorite girl before looking to Slippy who gave a happy burble. The cum inside her was almost gone at this point and he couldn't help but marvel at how easy it would be for her to keep their "Messes" clean.

"Then we'll make this new life work. We have a home now girls. Lets fix this place up and make it a place everyone will want to visit."

How do the next few days pass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)