More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

Sleepaway Camp

Ok, I need to address one major thing here: for those that are familiar with the movie, the twist ending will not be exactly the same, so please continue reading below. Everyone else, just read below.

It is a brand new summer for Camp Arawak, and a new crop of teen girls and boys are embarking on adventures and learning crafts and skills with the help of adult camp counsellors. One such girl is Angela Baker, who seems to be a nice yet shy girl.

Due to her appearance and meek nature, she is immediately bullied by her peers and made the butt of jokes by the counsellors. She is terrifically endowed and causes eyes to find her as she enters any room. She dresses conservatively with little skin shown. Due to her inability to make friends herself, she always seemed meek and alone despite her assets. Then, over time, some strange events happened. Campers' clothes were stolen while in the shower, counsellors found themselves naked in compromising positions, and the only thing they had in common was a unified hated towards Angela.

Suspicion fell to the meek, skinny girl, but she didn't seem capable of harming anything. The case was dropped, but then the prankster was caught in the act! One of the girls who had been bullying Angela was being tied to the flag pole luckily, a male counselor arrived in time to stop the attack. As the prankster was revealed to be Angela, no one seemed too confused. However, the female counsellor took the opportunity to reverse their roles. She quickly stripped Angela naked, but instead of the beautiful, endowed young woman, it was revealed she had been lying to everyone to hide that...

She stuffs her bra and panties to give herself curves!

Needless to say, she became a laughingstock at the camp that year, but she vowed to return.

Now an adult, Angela returns to Camp Arawak as a camp counsellor. She now sports the curves she had once been revealed not to have. Now that the kids she knew were gone, perhaps the new crop wouldn't know who she is, or, more importantly, what she would do to them if they crossed her. Whether her curves are implanted or just as padded as she ever was is up to you.

Now that you know the basics, have fun!

Is Angela truly curvaceous thanks to implants, or is she still flat and using padding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)