More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stuvason Stuvason

Where am I headed to?

Market

As Alicia takes a second look at the area Alicia notices a dust cloud coming fast to her position. As Alicia's eyes focus on it she notices it is a truck. It is too late to run into the jungle with the truck as close as it is so Alicia sits there waiting. As the truck pulls up she could see its dark red color and four people inside it. It looked like it was hastily put together with parts of the truck clearly sticking out further than they should and "armor" plates added to the side.

Four men exit the truck, one of the men whistles at Alicia as he approaches. He has black hair and brown eyes; he begins to feel Alicia's body rubbing her ass before removing the ribbons in her hair letting it fall to her ass. She gives him a clear look of disgust: one he does not seem to mind at all.

"Hey now dont damage the goods!" Another man with blonde hair called out before stating "Check to see if she is a virgin we can get a better price out of her if she is".

The black haired man moved her strip panties to the side and plunged his fingers in Alicia causing her to jump a little. His fingers pushed on her hymen but did not break it. He smiled at Alicia as he shouted back to his buddies "She a virgin alright!".

"Surprisingly cooperative there lass!" The third man with brown hair called out.

"I am a bit of a realist. Even if I had struggled there are four of you and only one of me. If I had run even into the jungle you could probably catch me or I may have run into some native life that I would rather avoid." Alicia plainly responded to the man.

"I like her. She is a smart lass." The black haired man had stated.

"What is your name by the way?"

"My name is Alicia."

"Well Alicia I am sure you already put two and two together that we intend on selling you. However why not let us use your mouth first?"

"I don't have much of a choice do I?" She stated as she got down on her knees.

"Hey Jack let me go first!" The blonde man called out to the one with black hair in front of her.

"Okay David."

David took off his sweat pants as he approached her exposing his hard cock. David put his cock in Alicia's mouth as she opened it; he grabbed the back of her head pushing Alicia down to his hilt. At first she gags but with him pushing her towards his hilt she couldn't spit it out and it down her throat. Alicia began moveing her tongue around his shaft and squeeze his balls lightly. When David lets go of her head she pushes off to give herself a breather with his tip still inside. She moves her tongue playing with the slit and encircling his tip. His cock began to pulsate as he shoved Alicia back to the hilt before releasing his load in her.

After David pulled out Jack wasted no time before thrusting in. His cock was much longer causing her to gag on Jack. Jack kept her on his hilt for as long as he could before letting her breath and sending Alicia back down. Eventually Jack let her bob on his shaft by herself. His cock began to pulsate and like David he unleashed his load into Alicia's mouth. Jack had a lot of cum backed up and as he unloaded in her mouth it filled causing her to swallow.

"Alright enough fun you two we need to get her to the market. The question is which market." The brown haired man called out to them much to your relief because you wont need to take in all four of the men.

Which market?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)