More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by mzchandl mzchandl

Do the ladies want a preview?

The ladies subtly preview the goods

So the next day, you go to the locker room after practice and you couldn't help but notice the girls were paying WAY more attention to you than usual. Several were eyeing you up, a few even slid by you in the tight corridors between the lockers and bench, subtly gracing the back of their hand against your crotch, pretending it were an accident. While you dumping the towels into the bin, someone took the chance to give your ass a squeeze, but by the time you turned round the culprit was back blending in with everyone else. Obviously, they had something on their mind. Maybe the coach's plan to motivate them wasn't such a bad strategy after all.

Anyway, the next day rolled around and it was getting close to tip off. You were nervous and uncertain what going home with any one of these girls might mean, especially after Chloe's warning. Obviously, you had preferences for who might win player of the game-

Chloe- Of course, she was a no brainer- 5'11" nice curves and ass, and a strong desire. You knew her well and knew what to expect, so nothing to be afraid of, so you think. While she's not usually the best player on the team, she still has a chance to shine for one game.

Samantha- A short 5'4" point guard who has a lot of spunk. The sexy brunette has a great ass, accentuated tits, and has a crazy personality. She was the first one to talk to you in the locker room, and often jokes around with you, calling you 'groupie' for fun. She's the leader of the team both on and off the court. Even though she mentions a past boyfriend, you suspect she's bisexual. She's not necessarily the best shooter, but she can still put up a good performance and make good on her name-calling tonight.

Anna- A tall dark haired skinny girl, with small boobs and a small ass. She's pretty quiet and shy. You've caught her staring at you many times though. And she's always very secretive about what she keeps in her bags in her locker. You're scared to think what might happen if she wins.

Raven- a black shooting guard who is medium height with a good size ass, tight athletic thighs and big lips on a smooth beautiful face. She idolizes Nicki Minaj and is always bitching about not having her boyfriend around anymore. She makes you massage her on the regular and is not shy about it. You suspect she might be the one who grabbed your ass yesterday. She's also the favorite to win player of the game.

Who wins you as their prize?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)