More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by mzchandl mzchandl

Who wins you as their prize?

Samantha, the spunky brunette

Samantha absolutely dominated the game tonight. She was driving her way to the hoop with a fire in her. She could not be stopped. Chloe apologized to you on the way into the locker room.

Once back in the locker room, the coach gave her spill and awarded you to Samantha and quickly left.

Still sweaty in her jersey, Samantha walked over to you and put her arm around you and pulled you in close.

"Girls, seeing as how I'm captain of the team, I think it's only fitting that I take him home and give him a good work thru to see what we're dealing with..."

The girls looked at you two with a mixture of contempt and longing.

"Oh, and don't worry, I'll be sure to take some video of the fun to share with you all. What kind of a team leader would I be otherwise, right?"

With that, she gives your butt a good squeeze. You jump forward out of surprise and the girls laugh.

"Now come on boy, let's move it." the busty brunette commands.

"But, aren't you going to change first?" you ask.

"Oh don't worry, they'll be plenty of time for that later," she says, ushering you along.

Does Chloe stop her on the way out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)