More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by mzchandl mzchandl

Does Chloe stop her on the way out?

No, on the way home

Samantha leads you down the hallway and out the back, just as you're walking out you see Chloe pop out of the locker room, bellowing down the hallway "WAIT!" But it falls on deaf ears as the heavy metal door thuds shut and you're quickly in Samantha's car speeding off.

In the car, Samantha smiles at you, putting on some red lip gloss, and starts blasting party music. You can't think of too much to say, not that it would matter with the music going anyway, so you look out the window. As you're driving you can't help but think back about how you got in this mess to begin with- Chloe's risque nature, the coach's demanding agreement, and your past criminal history limiting your options.

Then, as your lost in thought, you feel Samantha's hand glide its way onto your pants. She lets it rest there for a moment, then slowly starts caressing your thigh. You look up at her, but she's still focusing on the road and jamming to her music, like its business as usual.

She doesn't let up though, and starts tracing her fingers around the edges of your inner thighs, slowly wedging your legs apart. Your cock begins to throb and grow in the confines of your pants.

She moves in, dancing her fingers around your crotch and finally rubbing it in circles.
Then she stops and as you look up, you see her almost rearend a car, having to slam on the brakes to avoid it.

After the light turns green, not missing a beat, she works her hand back over to you, reaching for your zipper..

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)