More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by mzchandl mzchandl

Who wins you as their prize?

Anna, the tall dark-haired skinny girl

It's a long fought game. Chloe, who promised you that she would win you, has been filling the stat sheet with assists and rebounds, unfortunately her shot isn't falling. Meanwhile, Raven has been on fire, hitting 24 pts and with a triple double in the 4th quarter. She's glanced your way several times after hitting some uncontested 3's.

The game is winding to a finish, but it's still close. After Chloe fouls one of the Mt. St. Martha's players, the other team goes up by 1 after hitting free throws. Then with 2.5 seconds left on an inbounds pass and full-court heave, Anna, yes, Anna sinks the game-winning shot. The coach, the bench, everyone goes wild and rushes the court.

The celebration flows into the lockerroom and the coach walks in.

"Alright ladies, helluva game. Helluva game. That's one way to finish and I can tell our practices have been working."

After a few more minutes of post-game spill, Coach Sasha adds one more thing- "Oh, and I'd like to congratulate, Anna, who had that crazy shot that won the game for us, as obviously being our player of the game. She'll be getting her very own personal assistant for the night. Ladies, if you're lucky, you may have your turn next week.

What does Anna have in store for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)