More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by mzchandl mzchandl

What does Anna have in store for you?

Minx time

"Eeek", she screeches excited about having you.

"Heya my friend, are you going to have some fun tonight with little ol me? hehe," She says with a minx-like voice.

"Uhh, yeah that's the arrangement I'm pretty sure."

The two of you start walking towards her car.

She's fairly quiet, as usual in the car ride. You try to make some small conversation,
"So, how'd you start playing basketball?"

"Eek!" she squeaks and says nothing.

"O...okay..." you say unsuredly and decide she doesn't want to talk.

She turns on some korean k-pop to listen to for the drive.

You find out she lives in an apartment in asiantown (go figure), and you walk inside.

There are crazy anime and manga posters everywhere on the walls. She has Sailor moon toys and some other japanese figurines you've never seen before.

"Ooo we weren't expecting company tonight were we Mr. Chi?" She is talking to a stuffed cat. You tilt your head in disbelief. "Well, we'll just have to make dinner for three then won't we?

She motions you to sit down at a small pink kid's table. She brings over three bowls of rice, the stuffed animal Mr. Chi is sitting to your right. You think to yourself, 'this isn't all bad, getting fed dinner and seeing some cool anime.. could be a fun night.'

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)