More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Where to?

Skip ahead 18 years

Constance awoke her daughter. "Do you know what day it is?" She asked to the devilishly petite beauty with pale skin and dark hair.

Evelyn smiled at her Mom. "Of course. It's my 18th birthday."

Constance ran her fingers up and down her daughter's arm. She licked her lips. She was 37 now but didn't feel middle aged. Besides she had Evelyn's youth and beauty to keep her occupied. "I have a surprise for you today."

"Is it a tattoo?" Evelyn, jumped out of bed, her ligtht nightie exposing her mosquito-bite breasts to her mom. Though it wasn't like Constance hadn't seen it before. "Can I get a tattoo?"

"You already have a tattoo."

"The pentagram doesn't count." Evelyn said. "Everyone at church has a pentagram."

Constance rolled her eyes. "No. Your surprise is even better than that. Today you're going to get to meet your daddy."

Evelyn's face beamed with shock. "But you said you didn't know who my daddy was."

"I don't." Constance explained. "But I've been working very hard at it, and I finally have it narrowed down to 5 men. Unfortunately one of them is out of the country right now. But the other 4 are coming over today."

Evelyn's shock quickly morphed into excitement and then pure joy. "I'm gonna meet my daddy! Finally! finally!"

"But I should tell you one thing." Constance said, her face glaring at her daughter very seriously, knowing she could handle it, after all she'd been raised in the ways of darkness, but still understanding it might be a lot to take in. "They don't think that they're coming here to meet their daughter."

"Why do they think they're coming here?" Evelyn asked, her beaming smile not dissipating one bit.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)