More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Satan's Whore (a girl is inducted into a world of taboo evil)

"Brace yourself." Someone said.

Constance did. This was it. She was scared but she was happy. She closed her eyes as she felt the speculum go into her cunt and open it wide. Someone gave her something to put between her teeth to bite down on. She wasn't sure what it was but it did the trick. It was a crucifix.

Then she felt it, the bucket of bugs dumped on top of her. She could feel them beginning to crawl around on her pale, nude body. She could feel them crawling inside of her, tangling in her hair, biting her nipples, biting her body. Her flesh puckered and pimpled. Her figure trembled.

But this was the only way. "Baptism by crawling cum" her minister had called it. And as promised it was an overwhelming sensation. She repeated the words to herself.

"I am Satan's whore or I am nothing.

I am Satan's whore or I am nothing.

I am Satan's whore or I am nothing."

She felt the first wad of warm cum hit her. 1 down, 50 to go. Unless it was someone spitting on her, in which case still 50 to go. Then another. 49 to go, unless...

She felt an impossible itch start to form at her clit and then stretching out in every direction like tentacles through her body.

"I am Satan's whore or I am nothing."

Then another load of cum. Another. Then a long warm stream of something. She knew what that must be. She didn't mind. She couldn't mind. After all, she was Satan's whore and these men were Satan's ministers here on Earth. Her body was theirs to use. Through them, He took his pleasure. And if she was worthy, he'd grant her pleasure too.

"I am Satan's whore or I am nothing."

Then she felt her body twitch and tighten. Her climax was coming. And she realized it was no ordinary climax. It would be long in coming, long in lasting. The greatest orgasm of her life.

Another load. Another. The insects on her body were drowning in it. She could feel them die on her and inside her. She could feel herself become one with the lord of flies.

"I am Satan's whore or I am nothing."

It was almost too much to bear. How much cum? It covered her face and her tits. It dripped into her cunt. She'd lost count. She couldn't really count anymore. Her brain was mush. Maybe 15 loads. Still less than half. She felt almost submerged in it now. A true baptism.

She opened her mouth to scream, dropping the crucifix, and felt something crawl into it, followed by three loads. Truly amazing. She was one with Satan now. She was his. He was inside her, fucking her always. And she'd spread her legs to do his work on Earth until her last day.

Electricity through her entire body.

"I am not nothing. I am Satan's greatest whore."

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)