More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Where to?

Skip ahead 3 hours

Big Linus thrust his cock into Evelyn's tiny asshole. She screamed. It was unspeakably painful, but unspeakably wonderful too. When he'd dropped his pants an hour ago and she saw his 10 inch monster, she thought it could never be possible that it'd fit inside her.

And now it was. It felt like it filled every inch of her tiny frame.

In front of her Bear, a hairy old guy, and Sheila a skinny shemale with fake tits and piercings up and down her body, jerked their cocks at her face.

The fourth man, who insisted on going by Cuntbreaker sat and watched. As did her mom, with a look of pride.

"Tell me to fuck you." Big Linus said, holding her slim pale hips and thrusting with all his might.

"Fuck me!" Evelyn shouted. "Fuck me Daddy!"

Big Linus laughed. "I bet you call all the older men Daddy don't you."

Evelyn didn't answer. She couldn't. Suddenly Bear's wet cock was down her throat. Bear was the grossest of the men and Evelyn hoped he wasn't her daddy. Big Linus was okay. It would be cool to have a 10 inch daddy. Sheila seemed cool too. Evelyn imagined a future where Sheila would come over for birthdays and holidays so she could fuck her and bite down on her big nipple rings.

It felt like a dream. Partially because her consciousness was slipping. Evelyn felt everything going brown. She gasped for air. She wretched, her body pinned between the two men. Finally Bear pulled his cock out of her throat, and a pint of birthday cake and ice cream poured out with it.

Sheila, who Evelyn could tell was a real sweetie at heart, stepped up, rolled her cock in the slime and slipped it between her lips.

"I'm going to cum inside you, you little evil slut!" Big Linus exclaimed. Evelyn wanted to shout something back at him, telling him that's just what she wanted, but she couldn't talk, not with her mouth filled with Sheila's warm, throbbing cock. So instead she worked her tongue around it, slurping the once-ice-cream off it, back down her throat. She felt a squirt of cum go with it, just as Big Linus was cumming in her ass, just as she felt Bear dumping his seed on the small of her back.

She moaned. What a wonderful birthday.

But it wasn't nearly over. As the three possible-daddies finished, she knew it was Cuntbreakers turn. He stepped up to Evelyn, smiling wickedly. He grabbed her small face. "I only break cunts that beg me."

"Please" Evelyn said. There was no other option. Not that she minded. The ecstasy building in her body was something very special.

Cuntbreaker slapped her hard with his left hand, and with his right formed a fist and began pushing it into her wet twat.

"Please," Evelyn said again. And another hard slap. She could do this all day, she thought. She could do this until the pain made her pass out. She sensed the fist moving deeper inside her.

Candles flickered. Incense burned.

Constance watched smiling, thinking back to that fateful day when she, herself, became a proud whore for Satan.

Bear sidled up next to her. "Do you know which one of us she belongs to?" He asked much to Constance's shock.

Sheila chimed in. "We're not dumb. We were all there 18 years ago. Why else would you invite us here?"

"And you're still fucking her, even though you know she might be your daughter?" Constance's brain was a mix of surprise and delight.

"Wouldn't you fuck her, even though you know she's your daughter?" Big Linus asked. "I mean, look at her."

And suddenly Evelyn looked up to find that Cuntbreaker wasn't there anymore, that it was her Mommy's fit thrusting inside her, again, and again, and again, and again.

"Break me, Mommy!" Evelyn said.

So Constance slid the messy fist out, and slapped her daughter as hard as possible. Ten times harder than Cuntbreaker had. Evelyn squealed. These men meant well and all, but only a Mommy knew how to make her daughter happy.

How wonderful it all was. Evelyn felt the climax inside her release. She felt pleasure beyond anything Lord Satan had given her. She kept her thin thighs spread wide as Mommy pulled her fist out, knowing what had to come next. And how wonderful that it did.

Constance sucked Cuntbreaker dry, pressed her mouth against her daughter's spread lips and spit.

And then all of them, wet, naked, dripping with lust, they sat down and had more cake.

Slowly they went home Big Linus, and gross, hairy Bear and pretty Sheila, wishing them all well, thanking them for a wonderful party.

Except Cuntbreaker who simply smiled and said. "See you in 18 years."

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)