More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Where to?

Skip ahead a month

"They destroyed her." Constance said. "I wish you'd been there to see it, or to help. First they fucked her raw, unlike anything I'd ever seen. Then when I told them that she was one of their daughters, they told me that I'd organized a ceremonial orgy in bad conscience and according to church rules there had to be punishment."

Frank nodded. "What did they do to her?"

"Come!" Constance shouted, and what was left of Evelyn crawled through the nearest doorway.

Nude, bald, with the word "hole" tattooed down the front of her chest the "O" doubling as a pentagram.

The image shocked Frank. Although he knew what it was, he knew what it meant, he'd never seen it done to anyone before.

If being baptized "Satan's Whore" was the greatest honor a woman could achieve, being made "Satan's Hole" was the greatest dishonor. It was a complete erasing of the mind; a complete degrading of the body. In fact, Frank tried to look to see some humanity behind the girl's eyes.

All he saw was a blank expression.

"So that's what they did to your daughter." He said, somewhat shocked. He might be a Satanist, but he wasn't a monster.

"That's not my daughter," Constance responded. "It's a set of holes."

Frank sighed. "So why tell me this? Why show me?"

Evelyn still just stared.

"To tell you something and to ask you something." Constance went on. "First, regardless what the four people who did this think, I'm almost positive, she belongs to you."

"She's my daughter?" Frank asked shocked.

"She's no one's daughter. She's a set of holes." Constance repeated. "But before, when she was someone, yes, yes she was. Which means now she's your possession." Frank nodded contemplatively. "And then to ask you... to make me like her. I'm the one who broke our lord Lucifer's rules."

"I can't do that to you. You've been baptized one of his Whores. I was there..."

"I don't care." Constance interrupted. "Do it. Ruin me. Debase me. I give my being over to you. But keep us together. Strap me to her cunt to mouth, and leave us like that forever."

Frank took a deep breath, trying to figure out his options. "That's what you want? With your own daughter."

"She's not my daughter." Constance said. "She's a set of holes.... and so am I."

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)