More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

How does her new journey begin?

New Monsters, New People

From the top of the temple, Zelda could see the land before her and the swirling beast of darkness that surrounded her former castle home. To the west lie the Dueling Peaks and beyond them her goal and so she took the paraglider in hand and jumped from the broken wall. The glider caught the air underneath it and let her float toward ground and catch the wind pushing her onward. She drifted beyond the edge of the plateau and to the westward road below.

There she looked about and saw that the road would lead through the ruins of an old town or outpost. She continued down it for some time until she arrived at the center of the ruins where she was to hide in a nearby building. A monster was approaching and it sounded bigger than the bokos from before so she made sure to peer out from the rubble and get a good look at it.

The beast was as tall as a house with red skin, a long pig snout, and a horn protruding from its forehead. Her memory told her it was a Moblin, a creature more dull than Bokobolins, but they were far stronger and had a greater sense of smell. It sniffed around and she thought it caught wind of her scent, which became clear as she looked further down. He had a large lump swinging about and it was growing larger as a pink, flat headed shaft emerged from its red sheath.

In mere seconds the creature was now sporting a huge erection much like that or a horse. He continued to try to sniff Zelda out, grunting as he searched for her and moving his hand down to his member. He started stroking himself to Zelda's womanly scent, but she was lucky and he went off to the way she came. Zelda was cautious however and opted to sneak about the ruined buildings for cover. She found a bookshelf while doing so that contained a journal detailing some treasures around Hyrule. She made note of them and the clues to their whereabouts before moving on.

Eventually she left the ruins for the open road, safe from its patrolling monsters and free to continue at her own pace. The road ahead was miles long and filled with plenty to occupy her time. A handful of shrines on the side of the road, monster camps along the river, and another tower that offered more of the map and the way to Kakariko Village. Soon she found herself leaving the shadow of the mountain by evening and the stable Tingle talked about in sight. Zelda crossed the bridge and saw other people for the first time just milling about the stables.

As she approached she found a fire and pot to cook a few meals in and a shrine that would allow her to return here in an instant. Inside was an inn offering beds to weary travelers and a strange looking merchant. He said his name was beetle and he offered up some random materials as well as a good stock of arrows. Zelda wanted to buy the arrows and replenish her dwindling supply, but she had no money from her long journey and not much she could sell.

She instead sold what she could and paid for a bed for tonight as she was tired from the road and monsters. Now she sat on her bed and tried to think of some way to make money when she overheard two men talking nearby about a treasure. "Excuse me, what is this treasure you speak of?," she asked kindly.

"Huh," one turned toward Zelda as the other stood there stroking his chin, deep in thought. They looked very similar, probably brothers and maybe even twins. "Oh, we're looking for the treasure of Misko the Great Bandit. He hid a treasure around here and left a riddle for those who wished to find it," he continued.

His brother nudged him in the arm, "Hey, don't tell everyone! We need to find it ourselves and other treasure hunters looking for it won't help."

"But maybe I could help with the riddle and we could all share it," she offered.

"No," said the other one, "We don't want to share it and besides, a girl like you wouldn't be able to make the trip to such a legendary treasure."

"Yes, now leave. We need to solve this riddle," and then he started talking to himself," The little twin steps over the little river. My cave rests above that river's source...hmmm."

Zelda left them, frowning at their insistence that her sex determined her ability to treasure hunt. But they were foolish and left her with the riddle to solve which she thought about on her bed for the night. It didn't take long for her to remember the signpost on the other side of the river that pointed into two directions saying, "<- Big Twin Bridge, Little Twin Bridge ->." She pulled out her slate and opened her map to confirm that the river split into a big and little twin. She then followed the little twin to its source south to Bremen Peak and Hickaly Woods.

Zelda had solved the riddle easily and was ready to head out and claim the treasure. Only she was still tired and the brothers were still awake; so she decided to head out early tomorrow and get some rest now. The night came and went and the morning arrived, still dark and cold. She rose from her bed and looked over to see the brothers sleeping in their beds still. This was the best time for her to leave and find the bandit's treasure so she set off and left the stable for the twin rivers.

Does Zelda find the treasure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)