More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gunde gunde

So, where to begin?

Six-Shooters and G-strings

Madam Sanchez was pacing back and forth across the salon that served as the spot where her girls could socialize with their customers and have them buy expensive drinks for them before taking them upstairs to give them the thoroughly royal fucking for which they’d come.
It was now early in the afternoon, and most of her girls were enjoying the last of their free time before “Carmen Sanchez’ Cumsluts” would open for business and they would all get busy satisfying the men and women who sought out their services.

Considering that Garrison was a town of a few hundred people, it would seem odd that it could support even one whorehouse, but its close proximity to the Santa Fe Trail and the fact that it laid not far from Central City meant that it saw enough people pass through it to support not just one, but three whorehouses, along with several saloons, a chronically overworked Sheriff, and an undertaker that was slightly less busy than the Sheriff.

Shortly after noon, a man had stepped through the front door to request a bath and a whore to accompany him as he took it. She had at first intended to tell the man to come back later once they were open, but the civil way in which he’d made his request, as well as something about his appearance that she couldn’t quite put her finger on, had led her to tell to wait there while she went to fetch one of her girls.

Still not entirely sure about she was doing, Madam Sanchez had picked out one of her youngest whores, Alice, who was nineteen. Like her boss and all of her co-workers, Alice was blessed with a beautiful face, a slim waist, wide hips, a flat, feminine stomach, and a set of round tits that were so big that she could enter a house and have them be well beyond the doorstep while her juicy ass was still outside. She was also black, which meant that Madam Sanchez could offer her to the stranger and have her two guards throw him out if he raised any objections over the colour of her skin. The stranger had done no such thing, and had acted like a gentleman towards Alice as he escorted her upstairs.

That had been four hours ago.

“Relax, Carmen, I’m sure he’ll be down here any minute now,” Veronica said from behind the counter, breaking the silence that had lasted for a couple of minutes, ever since Alice had finally stopped her ceaseless production of blissful screams.

“That’s easy for you to say, honey,” Carmen smiled as she looked over at Veronica, who was cleaning the glasses after first making sure that the bar was fully stocked. Veronica was a couple of years younger than Carmen, who was in her early thirties while the blonde on the other side of the counter was in her late twenties, and like her she was now a retired whore. She was also Carmen’s long-term girlfriend, apart from being her bartender, and the sight of her would have made her pussy wet, if it wasn’t for the fact that it had already been absolutely soaked after listening to the first three hours of Alice receiving the pounding of her young life by the time that Veronica showed up for work.

“What, was he really that good-looking?” Teasing Carmen a little, Veronica then offered her an impish smile as she put aside the glass and folded her arms over her stomach. When she tended bars, Veronica usually wore a buttoned leather top that pushed her tits together, but as there weren’t customers around at the moment, she had taken it off so that her huge, spherical boobs were free to stand out proud from her chest, leaving her clad only in a skimpy black thong and her high-heeled sandals.

“Just wait, you’ll see…” Carmen answered just as she heard someone at the top of the stairs leading up to the second floor.

Moments later, the stranger appeared as he climbed down the stairs, a satisfied smile on his lips, which grew deeper as he caught a glance of Carmen and Veronica, with his stubble shaved off and his face now cleared of the dust and the dirt with which it had been covered when he’d first shown up.

“You enjoyed yourself?” Carmen asked with a sultry smile as Veronica let out a deep sigh from behind her back at the sight of the bulge on the stranger’s trousers. Carmen had noticed the bulge underneath his opened duster when they’d first met, but it looked even bigger now that he reached the bottom of staircase to stand just a couple of yards away from her, his duster clutched in his left hand.

“Very much so, ma’am,” the stranger replied in an honest and matter-of-fact sort of manner, his words coming as Carmen drew nearer to him.

“Fuck,” Carmen let out a horny gasp as she stared at the stranger’s right thigh, trying to guess the size of his cock through his denims while her rock-hard nipples poked at the thin material of her white dress, with its plunging neckline and slits running all the way up to just above her waist.

“Ma’am…?”

“Yes?” Carmen tore her eyes away from the stranger’s cock to meet his gaze.

“My eyes are up here,” the stranger managed to keep that comment from coming across as smug.

“May I see it?” Carmen’s question was the result of her having listened to Alice being fucked for so long, as well as how her juices were now trickling down the insides of her legs as she found herself just a little more than a foot away from what promised to be the biggest cock that she’d seen in a long, long time.

“See what?” The stranger’s attempt to feign ignorance was clearly not a serious one, as he undoing his holster even as he put forth his question.

“Your cock,” Carmen replied, not missing a beat, her pink tongue darting out between her full, luscious lips for a moment as Veronica was moving out from behind the counter, the buxom blonde vixen gravitating towards the stud as he started to unbutton the front of his denims.
Carmen let out a low groan as the stranger’s trousers were pulled apart by him and a thick, rock-hard pillar of cockmeat came sweeping out into the open, its swinging motion being sustained by its own momentum until it was caught between her legs, forcing a deeply lustful moan from her as the fist-sized head of the gargantuan cumtube had the soaked crotch of her dress caught between it and her gushing honeypot.

Marvelling at the huge prick that stretched itself out from between the stranger’s legs to where its purple crown was throbbing slowly against her slit, Carmen was practically salivating over it. Even in this part of the world, a twelve-inch cock was still considered pretty damn big, and thirteen- and fourteen-inch long fuckpieces were rare enough to be a real treat for women like her, but the massive hunk of cockmeat now before her, mapped with thick veins and at least as thick as her forearm, looked to be over sixteen inches long, making it one of the biggest cocks that she’d ever come across.

“Fuck…” Carmen repeated herself from earlier, “that’s a fucking monstercock!”

An hour or so later, Charles Adams stepped out from ‘Carmen Sanchez’ Cumsluts’ and set off to find himself something to drink and something to eat. In his wake he left young Alice, still passed-out from four hours of him making her climax countless times over as he used his mammoth cock to fuck her face, tits, pussy and ass, and Carmen and Veronica, locked in each others’ arms as they rubbed their cum-drenched bodies together and shared more of his jizz with one another through a long series of wet, loving kisses. Unsurprisingly, he’d been allowed to leave his horse in the whorehouse’s stable, free of charge.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)