More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

What's next?

Enter Roxy Calhoun

Desmond was just about to finish up his fourth cup of coffee for the day, alternating between taking sips from the cup in front of him and using a rag to wipe clean the counter in front of him. As the proprietor of the Shamrock Saloon, he tended to spend a good chunk of his days tending the bar, though he did have a couple of employees to assist him as things got busier towards the evening. But since it was midday at the moment, and the number of customers in his saloon being low enough that he could them all on one hand, he’d let Jenny and Tina go off to dip themselves in the nearby stream.

Chuckling to himself as he felt his thick cock twitching in his pants as he thought back to how his two buxom young barmaids had thanked him for letting them head off like that, Desmond put down the rag and emptied the cup in front of him, glancing down at its bottom while his left arm rested on the counter and his dick swelled further as he considered heading back into the kitchen to check on how Yanmei was doing and maybe see if he couldn’t compensate her for having her stay there to fix whatever food that the customers might order while letting Jenny and Tina slip away to have some fun.

Desmond was then roused from his thoughts on his curvaceous Chinese cook by the sound of someone entering through the batwing doors, and looked up to see who the new customer might be.

He wasn’t alone in looking at the newcomer, because she’d managed to catch the attention of everyone inside the saloon simply by stepping inside it, with her pretending not to notice their stares as she took off her black Stetson hat and wiped the dust from it as they all jumped at the chance to get a good look at her face, marvelling over its almost painful beauty, and with Desmond now stiff as a board as he took in her high cheekbones, the perfect shape of her chin, her lush, full lips and her big, blue, almond-shaped eyes.

Placing the hat back on her head, the newcomer strolled casually towards the bar, leaving Desmond and everyone else with an excellent opportunity to notice how, save for her black boots, her long legs were naked, leaving plenty of their richly tanned skin and sleek, toned musculature exposed.

Most of all though, Desmond noticed how even the green poncho that the woman had on couldn’t hide the fact that she looked to be graced with a pair of truly huge tits, with the mere suggestion of their size and shape contributing to the flow of precum that was now oozing out through his pisshole.

He had a hard time keeping quiet when she stopped at about a yard away from the counter and slung the front of her poncho over her left shoulder in a swift, fluid motion, allowing him and every one else in there to get a long, good look at how her ginormous boobs were thrust out more than a half a foot away from her chest, the two spherical orbs looking absolutely flawless as they towered over her toned midriff and strained the thin fabric of her low-cut, skimpy white top.
Having a double holster slung over her slim waist, the woman was further dressed in a minuscule black thong that had had the lower part of its front engulfed between the puffy lips of her hairless, glistening honeypot.

Even when compared to the three gorgeous women that he working for him, the woman standing in front of Desmond was a truly awe-inspiring example of raw, supercharged feminine beauty.

From the stunned expression that the bartender was sporting as he gawped at her, Roxy guessed that she hadn’t forgotten how to make an entrance. To ensure that she wouldn’t loose his undivided attention, she slowly gyrated her hips, letting him see how the movement caused her mountainous knockers to almost spill out of her stretched top and more of her thong to disappear in between her labia.

The bartender released a throaty groan.

“Hello,” Roxy spoke in a slow and seductive tone, “I’m looking for a man.”

A guttural “Uh…” was all that the bartender managed to get out in response. He was sort of cute, Roxy thought, even if he looked to be about twenty years older than her, and had had his nose broken at some point in the past. Still, she could wait a little while longer before succumbing to the mounting desire to find herself naked, fucked and covered in cum.

“Not just any man though,” Roxy continued, running her right hand over the butt of one of her revolvers, “the one I’m looking for just arrived here, probably a couple of hours ago. He’s supposed to be quite tall, brown hair, wears a duster and Stetson and, according to the women that have met him, is supposed to be pretty handsome. Have you seen anyone like that?”
Slowly, the bartender shook his head.

“Well…” Roxy offered him a very suggestive smile as she made the most out of how she had prepared herself for questioning the people in town as to the whereabouts of Charles Adams by wrapping the slender fingers of her left hand over the neckline of her top and gently tugging it out as far as it would go, causing the hem to slide up far enough to reveal a respectable amount of the undersides of her huge, bronzed boobs, while guiding her right hand down into her deep cleavage to fetch the silver dollar that she’d slipped down there just before entering the saloon, “you’ll get this if you agree to keep your eye out for anyone matching that description.”

Tossing the large coin up into the air several times over, Roxy eventually sent it flying towards the bartender. It bumped against his chest and fell to the floor without him so much as taking his eyes off her.

“And,” Letting out a sensual moan as she burrowed her right hand in under the waistband of her teeny thong, Roxy was slow to extract the gold dollar which she’d put there minutes earlier, her lips puckering up and her eyes narrowing down into tiny slits as she struggled against the desire to start fingering herself right there on the spot, though she finally managed to hold the coin up in front of her, “you’ll get this if you tell me when he arrives.”

“Now,” Roxy licked her lips as the gold dollar slid down between her breasts, a soft coo escaping her mouth at feel of cold metal against her smooth skin, “does that sound like a worthwhile proposal?”

The bartender now nodded his head, his lustful grimace suggesting that he wouldn’t be opposed to try catching the gold dollar with his mouth.

“Or…” Roxy began a few seconds later, “I can keep that dollar, and you can fuck my ass instead.”
In part it was what she’d said and in part it was how she’d said it that had Desmond bracing himself against the counter as she kept her smouldering hot gaze fixed on him, her luscious lips curled up into a dirty smile at the knowledge that she’d just made him blow his load in his pants, a long rope of her juices spinning downwards from her pussy at the longevity of his orgasm.

“Anyway,” Pulling the front of poncho back in place again after the bartender had ceased spilling his seed, “it’s your choice…”

With that, she ambled back out through the doors, swaying her ass behind her as she went.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)