More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by anty45 anty45

Who are they?

Simone- The Mixed Gender Champion

by lilguy31
SIMONE

Mixed BELT champion- This a belt ONLY for mixed fighting

Race- Black. From Africa
Age- 30’s
Body type- Fit and Athletic, nice and tone with long legs
Hair- Long and black thick block locks
Eyes- Brown
Breast- Triple D
Bad guy

Theme Music- The African Zulu Drummer "African Military War Drums: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9IWpYgEaug

History- Simone is a beautiful goddess of a woman from Africa. She mostly fight men and held the belt for 1 year straight. She feel the men in wrestling is a joke and goes out her way to show that. She defeated most of the men in her country and was the first woman to join the Olympics wrestling where she defeated all the men and won gold metals. She also fought in WWE. UFC, WCW, ECW and various arena’s and boxing. She is cruel and sadistic. She fights with a mixture of martial arts and wild moves. Also brute strength. Her sexual skill up there too.

Weapon- Staff

Moves-

10 Punches or more- This where she ties a beaten opponent near the ring post or with the ropes. She point to the crowd and points a finger up. If they scream “MORE” She put another finger up. If they say more then another and another till she reach to 10. Each finger means 10 punches she going to give her opponent. Despite the fact the audience think she a bad girl, never ounce has the audience not said MORE after 1 finger.

3 Chokeslams- It is 3 chokeslams. Just what it says. She slams you then lift you up to do it again 2 more times.

Hanging- She hangs a guy from his balls and using his as a boxing bag.

Audience participation- She puts a man into a BOSTON crab, and ask a female from the audience to come up. He makes the man lick the audience member pussy till she comes. If he doing a bad job she punches him. She may be a bad girl but she loves to please her audience.

On you knees- She takes out a person legs with vicious kicks. When they drop to her knees she slams their head hard on the ground with a stunner move.

Apology- This only when she REALLY wants to humiliate someone. She puts them in a leg lock and only let go till the opponent read an apology she wrote to the audience. It normal apology for wasting SIMONE'S and the AUDIENCE time for being so weak.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)