More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Shopping with Coco

Velvet was too shy and timid to make many friends, but she loved every member of her team. First there was Yatsuhashi, a giant of a man with a sword so massive it could crush anything it couldn't cut. Velvet didn't know anyone stronger than him, but he was so gentle he wouldn't hurt a fly without giving it a firm warning first. Fox was blind, but he never let that get in his way, and his unflappable stoicism made it hard to know what he was thinking, but Velvet knew he cared about the team.

And then there was Coco.

Coco was easily the coolest person Velvet had ever met. As the leader of Team CFVY, Coco did everything that was expected of a Huntress, and she did it with style. Style was Coco's religion and her creed, and while Velvet didn't understand everything about why Coco did what she did, she was happy to go along with it.

Coco, for her part, was determined to build up Velvet's confidence and help to become more outgoing, and she went about that problem the same way she did everything else: by going shopping.

That was how Velvet ended up in a changing stall, trying out different outfits that Coco picked out for her. They weren't planning on buying half of what she tried on, at least they hoped they weren't. Regardless of what they could (not) afford, they just didn't have enough arms to walk off with half the store.

Still, Velvet was having fun, and she knew that whatever Coco picked out for her looked better than the sorts of things she would pick out herself. When she was done with an outfit, she would hang it over the stall door for Coco to take away and try on another one. Somehow, the clothes she had arrived in had gone missing, so Coco must have taken them on accident, but Velvet wasn't worried.

That is how Velvet ended up wearing nothing but a black bra and panties set in a changing stall, with nothing else to wear but what Coco had given her. She looked at what that was, and her mouth went dry. "Um, Coco?" she called out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)