More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

Chain of Command

Shepard’s Decision

Liara woke in her quarters the next day and saw that she had a message from Shepard:

“Chakwas filled me on the situation and we need to have a discussion, I’ll be there in a bit”

Liara used to love when Shepard came to her quarters. When the galaxy was on the verge of being exterminated, the bond between her and Shepard was bright with love and plenty of therapeutic fucking. But the threat passed, a distance formed between them, and eventually they mutually separated. But Liara still remembered how good Shepard was with a strap on.

Her ‘appendage’ twitched at the thought and Liara wondered if she had time to further explore her memory.

Then the door slid open and Liara saw her in the doorway “Shepard!” She said caught off guard a little. “Hey Liara” Shepard said taking a seat “So I’m just gonna get down to it, I spoke with Chakwas and I’m going against her recommendation when I say this, but there’s no way I’m going to quarantine you or ask you to leave” Shepard said and Liara sighed “Thank you, Shepard”

“But that said, I want you to be careful, Dr. Chakwas explained in great detail, the um... characteristics of your mutation. I just ask that you refrain from, tampering with your ‘mutation’ and that you continue to analyze the artifact that caused this, maybe there’s a way to reverse the change” Shepard said while Liara listened but now she spoke “Yes Shepard, I promise I’ll find a way to reverse this, and I can’t thank you enough for taking a chance on me!” Liara said with a smile.

“Liara, I know that you’ll pull it off, you always do” Shepard said standing up “but before I go, do you think I could see it?” Shepard asked, and immediately Liara’s cheeks flushed a darker blue “Um yes commander” she said and as asked she pulled her pants down and exposed her pulsing appendage.

Shepard’s eyes grew wide and were fixated on the Asari’s new cock “Yea... definitely um keep that to yourself, you... you have a good day” Shepard said as Liara pulled up her pants. The doors slid open again and Liara glimpsed Shepard walking up to Miranda before the doors closed.

Adjusting

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)