More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

Adjusting

Exploring the Normandy and Herself

There was a slight pang of jealousy in Liara’s mind when she saw Miranda and Shepard together, Liara buried those thoughts away in her work as she examined the Prothean artifact, it was only a small cube with symbols on all sides, yet when Liara first touched it last week the mutation began.

Though after hours of carful prodding Liara made no real progress, a grumble in her stomach was the final sign she needed a break. Liara dressed up and tucked her new bulge down and went out of her room. Things were relaxed on the Normandy, now that they were just cruising around and aiding those who needed it, so only half the support crew was needed.

Liara took one step out of her door and already her appendage twitched when she saw the barely clothed and tattooed Jack walk towards her. Liara admired her tone stomach, her nearly exposed breasts, her amazing lips, and the eyes that made eye contact her “Hey Blue” Jack smiled knowingly as she passed her.

Liara continued on to the mess hall and served herself, usually she’d sit with others and chat, but instead she sat alone looked out the window. There was a slight reflection in the glass and Liara saw herself, but then she saw Edi walking across hallway. Liara turned as Edi walked further away “Why did they give a robot such a large... posterior” Liara quietly said to herself, looking at Edi’s ass as that while synthetic had a very natural bounce to it. There was another pulse in Liara’s appendage and she had to clear her head

Liara went down to the maintenance deck as she knew it would mostly be empty and filled with the rather soothing sound of the humming engine. She walked around the dimly lit corridor and just sat for a while. Liara’s head perked up and she could hear a soft moan, she got up and followed the noise and it got louder and louder. Liara soon knew by the voice it was Miranda, Liara turned the corner and immediately jumped back behind the corner. She saw for an instant Miranda and Shepard, normally she’d just leave but instead her appendage grew and demanded more. Liara pulled her mutation from her pants and peeked around the corner carefully and saw them.

Liara stifled her own moans as she watched the two fucking, she quickly was about to climax when she heard a voice “Nice cock Blue”

“Jack?!” Liara said looking at her outline in the shadows

Jack’s Way, The Only Way

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)