More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rippy Dippy Rippy Dippy

What's next?

Sheets & Short Explanations

This short story is using NeedAMedic's new system included in "Bravos and the Steam City" only, a bit more humbly. Caroline and Kiri will not be continually running into new encounters every chapter, given that I'm not too versatile in the system. Unfortunately for our characters, I've effectively compensated for this. Caroline and her companion are not extraordinary adventures, meaning that simple enemies are, for them, much more formidable and have the means to defeat them handily. Caroline and Kiri of course have means of espionage and flight, two new mini additions I've added to the system, but if caught, they will have a long road ahead. Think of this as a DLC to a really rad, more complete game. The system isn't utilized here to it's fullest. I'm excited to see where it goes!

Also, the events of this story are pretty strictly NON-CANON for now unless Medic herself specifies otherwise as not only will this have huge ramifications for not only the fates of these characters, but implications and new elements for the Bravos as a whole. Okay, enough preamble. Yeesh, right?

Caroline

HP: 15/15

Pleasure: 0%

Clothing: Turtleneck: 1/1, Laced Bra: 1/1, Warmed Leggings: 1/1, Underwear: 1/1

Shortened Pike +4 vs. Reflex, 1d6 +1** damage**

NO UNIQUE STUNTS, TALENTS, ABILITIES

Slim, noble features compliment the girl's light build. Dresses a bit too pristine for the woods, though she has a intense demeanor that carries her through wherever she finds herself. Eighteen years old.

Kiri

HP: 17/17

Pleasure: 0%

Clothing: Poncho: 1/1, Tank Top: 1/1, Cloth Pants: 1/1

Craftsmen's Bow +3 vs. Reflex, 1d8 +2 damage

Slim build, but wicked strong. Dresses in a boyish fashion and doesn't seem to even realize she's feminine sometimes. Speaks in a drawl and has long curled black hair that compliments her caramel skin. Thirty-one years old.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)