More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Incognito420 Incognito420

What happens next?

She visits Commander Shepard

Pulling herself together, wiping her cheeks, Ashley stands up and decides to go visit Shepard in the medbay.

Although, she is still in her combat uniform, she loosens the neck clasp a little to make the thing more comfortable to wear, not squeezing her rather large breasts so much.

When she arrives in the medbay, Dr. Chakwas greets her and asks how she is feeling?

""I'm fine, Doctor. I just need to see how Commander Shepard is doing?"

Looking her over, Dr. Chakwas decides to take this opportunity to do a full medical exam of the young Gunnery Chief and says, "Oh yes, he's doing okay now that we've brought him aboard and are constantly monitoring his condition. But, I'm going to ask you to remove your gear so that I can do a full med-check, rather than the cursory med scan we performed when you arrived aboard with the others."

"Okay Doc. Just let me get these gauntlets, greaves, and carapace off." And after a minute or two, Ashley stood in her 34DD encapsulation bra and boyshorts.

Hopping up onto the table, next to the Commander, Ashley looks over at him, while to Doc studies her body for contusions or other undetected injuries.

"How do your breasts feel?" The Doctor asks Ashley.

"Well, they're fine. Other than the squeeze of the breastplate. The hard falls I had scrambling for my life. Or the fact that I'm about to start my period and they've swollen almost a cup size bigger."

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry. That does all sound terrible. Would you mind removing your bra so I can inspect them for any issues?"

Without batting an eye, Ashley pulls the encapsulating bra off, over her head, lifting them up slightly, only to have their heft fall back.

A lucky coincidence?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)