More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Incognito420 Incognito420

A lucky coincidence?

The Doctor needs to step out

With a beep on her omni-tool, Doctor Chakwas looks at it and excuses herself out of the room.

Now alone, but not alone, Ashley looks over to where the Commander is laying. Not knowing what to do while she waits, Ashley swings her legs off the table and takes a step towards his bed. Without a thought, the reaches down and lifts his hand up and holds it to her chest. Barely aware that she is almost fully nude, she rests his hand against her chest, where she says to him, "Oh Commander. Why'd I have to go and fubar everything up. Please come back!" She pleads to him, opening his palm to feel her heart beat.

With the commander's had against her bare chest, Ashley notices her pussy is beginning to get wet. Reaching under the covers, she easily finds his enormous cock.

With one hand holding his palm against her fluttering heart, and the other hand stroking his cock, she feels it respond to her touch. Throwing the sheet off his **** body, she see's his figure in all its glory; large pecks, 8-pack abs cut beautifully into his groin. She watches as his cock has grown to be almost ten inches in length.

Still barely aware of what she is doing, Ashley slides her boyshorts down, off her legs and gets on the table. Stradling the Commander, she slowly lowers her wet pussy onto his huge cock. As it slides into her, she feels the swelling cock, get even larger, making her pussy gush all over his dick.

Caressing his body, Ashley begins to rock her hips at first, Slowly, feeling the size of his member stretch the walls of her soaking wet pussy, and feeling the tip of it press firmly against her cervix. After a few moments, she leans forward and begins to hump up and down, quickening her pace.

Breasts swinging, as her hair now shrouds her face, Ashley continues to quicken her pace, slamming his cock deeper and deeper into her.

Whose orgasm comes first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)