More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What does she do next ?

She takes stuffs back from home

Maggie had no intention to help her husband in any way. Fuck that, she wanted the life she didn't had when she chose to marry Garry. So, she took the minivan and drove home. Several time, she looked at herself in the mirror, she was sexy as fuck ! She would party tonight, drink like no tomorrow, meet young men, and maybe have some night fun... She couldn't wait.

Maggie parked the car in the alley and went to the house. Garry was at his friend house for the day, so she wrote a letter asking for a divorce and left it on the table. She then took some clothes and personal stuffs to put in the minivan. Once the car full, she drove away, ready for her new life.

The woman stopped at the hotel and rented a room, she then put on some make up, did her hairs and put on a nice dress. After that, she left for the nightclub.

Maggie was young again, she was finally feeling good and free after all those years. She danced and drank all evening, she barely spend any money as young men were constantly buying her drinks. She was hit on by such handsome guys, she didn't know how to react. And as the night was growing dark, she was more and more drunk. Leading her to bring one of them at the hotel.

"Nice room, you live in a hotel ?" Asked the man she barely remembered the name.

"Nah, itsh temp'rory..." She said in her half-drunk vocabulary.

"Oh, okay, nice..."

Maggie then brought him to the bed, she wanted him so much, slim and muscular. and arousal helping, she started to undress his pants and pulled out his dick. She licked and kissed it, savoring the taste and feeling, before taking it in her mouth and bobbling on his shaft. This was the best, it was great. everything was perfect. Next thing she knew... or remember, was his dick pumping in her, from behind, her tits hanging heavily on her chest and bouncing with every hits of his pelvis. She came hard, harder than she ever did.

What will happen next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)