More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What will happen next ?

Back home

Maggie woke up in the familial bed, next to her husband.

"What the hell ?" She said, looking around.

She was relieved, she still had her young body, but she didn't understand why she was back home. Carl, her husband, turn to her and frown.

"What are you still doing in bed, bitch ? You should already do the breakfast !" He shout at her.

Maggie want to tell him what's wrong with him, but just mutter a "sorry" and rush out of the bed. She's shocked to realize that she have little control over herself as she pick up a french maid outfit and put it on. She then run out of the room and start making the breakfast downstairs.

"What's happening to me ? Is that the curse of that shitty deity ??" She said to herself.

Please log in to view the image

No long later, Carl come downstairs and she give him his pancakes and a coffee.

"Here is your breakfast, honey..." She told him against her will.

"Good, you can suck my cock as I eat."

"Thank you, honey."

Maggie then goes under the table and open his bathrobe to find his hard cock. Unable to control herself, she sucks his cock with passion, she hates it all along, but nothing transpire on her actions. Finally she feels his member throbbing and streams of warm cum flow in her mouth. She drinks everything without complaining, despite screaming internally. She want to get out, to run away, but she can't.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)