More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sammycolt sammycolt

Can she fall back asleep? What’s a horny and sweaty superstar to do in the middle of the night…

She sleeps until Breakfast

„Thanks, Jan!“ Jessica Alba smiled at the young man as he filled her cup with fresh, hot coffee, his eyes to her slight amusement darting back and forth between her mug, face and her cleavage.

It was half past nine by now, an hour ago she had awoken on top of the messy sheets of her bed, feeling refreshed from the second she opened her eyes, not regretting the fact that she had missed the concert at all… She had dozed lazily on her bed for a couple of minutes before she had headed for the bathroom, treating herself to a hot shower.

As she had stood under the stream memories of last night, the noise and sounds of sex, came back to her. She had fallen asleep after her orgasm, but only delving in these thoughts for a few seconds caused her nipples to harden again and she felt the familiar tingling sensation between her legs… For a moment she had considered taking care of herself once more but just as her hands began to get busy she had realized that her fingers wouldn’t do the trick. She was single, in a strange city on another continent… famous or not, she wanted some no strings attached sex, needed it! And she would be damned if she wouldn’t get it somewhere.

Once that decision had been made Jessica had felt easier. She had finished her shower and after a brief look outside she had dressed according to the warm summer weather, sandals, a loose-fitting white skirt and a low-cut, tight tank top. After tying her still slightly wet hair into a light, messy ponytail she had left the room and headed for the hotel’s restaurant after a final glance into the mirror. The woman looking back seemed easily fifteen years younger than the chick that had entered the room yesterday!

The hotel’s restaurant was according to the small hotel, just a few small tables in a separated part of the lobby, but it was quiet around, the furniture was very aesthetically pleasing and a big panorama window offered a nice view over the canal.

By the time she had gotten down most guests had either finished their breakfast already or skipped it entirely and Jessica found herself alone in the dining area, something she didn’t mind the slightest as she enjoyed the quality food and the peace and quiet.

She watched Jan, the bellboy who had brought her upstairs yesterday and who seemed to be on restaurant duty today, as he nervously lingered around, from time to time stealing “secret” glances at her while she ate and to her shock she found herself musing about the possibility of going over to him and dragging him into some corner.

Shit, she thought to herself, it is that bad…

Usually she wasn’t really into guys that much younger than her, but now she felt herself squirm when she thought about sucking the boy’s cock behind the counter… it surely would boost his self-confidence through the roof!

Before she could mentally chastise herself for her impure thoughts the elevator at the end of the lobby opened, revealing a couple. While he, a regular-looking man in his late thirties to early forties, looked fresh, dressed in light trousers and a thin shirt, the considerably younger girl looked hungover. Her dress seemed out of place, it was too fancy, rather belonging into a club than onto the street. She looked a little tired, but also extremely relaxed and happy as the man led her out of the lobby towards the street.

Realizing that these two might very well be the noisy couple from last night Jessica watched intrigued as the man hailed a cab, kissed the girl on the lips before she got in. A minute later she was gone and the man came back inside.

Jessica quickly looked away, not wanting him to see that she had watched him as he came into the dining area and sat down at the table next to hers, signaling to Jan that he wanted a coffee.

After a few moments Jessica dared to glance over, unsure why she felt so nervous, and found the man smiling at her. It wasn’t one of those creepy, ogling smiles she was used to since she had hit puberty, but it wasn’t just a friendly smile either. There was definitely more to it!

Hesitating for a second Jessica returned the smile, cursing inwardly as she felt herself blush.

“Good morning!” the man said cheerfully, his accent immediately giving away that he was German.

“Good morning!” Jessica replied with another smile.

“Would you mind if I joined you, miss? Two people sitting alone in a room always feels awkward…”

Jessica shook her head and gestured invitingly towards the free chair opposite her and the man wasted no time sitting down. “My name is Stefan!” he introduced himself before he did that oh-so-familiar double take, “You look familiar!”

Smiling coyly Jessica took a sip of coffee. “Does that line ever work?!” She lifted an eyebrow in a playful challenge and Stefan gave her a testing look before his eyes widened.

“You’re Jessica Alba!”

“And you’re a noisy neighbor…” she replied with a wink, but before he was able to apologize she stopped him, “It’s alright, made me feel like I was the part of it… though your ladyfriend seemed to have the better role!”

Stefan grinned. “That is only because of my killer technique and my giant penis!”

They both laughed and from there on conversation flowed easily. Stefan skillfully dodged the sand trap of asking about a boyfriend and instead asked about her career rather than about her private life, soon finding out that she was here for a holiday.

“Well, then,” he smiled, “Do you have any plans made for today?”

Jessica shrugged. “I am open to suggestions…” she winked at him.

“Great! I have a really good idea!

What is Stefan's suggestion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)