More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by danny222 danny222

What's next?

She pulls forward her panties to find a tiny penis.

As she pulled forward her panties she sees something that puberty had not developed for the other girls in her college: a new penis.

She thought it was a mole or extra skin when she first noticed it a few years ago just an inch or two above her vagina, and was beginning to get worried it was a cancerous tumor or something as it had gotten as large as a marble and started to hurt recently, and even scheduled a doctor’s appointment to get it checked out soon as it seemed to be rapidly getting worse. But suddenly over night something happened and now it looked like a fully developed, but tiny, penis complete with testicles. There wasn't any broken skin so it didn't burst from under the lump, nor did it look halfway between a lump and a penis- so it was a complete mystery how it happened exactly so fast, maybe her puberty just ramped it up over night, possibly explaining the intense arousal.

She got incredibly panicked looking at it as her mind raced on what to do with it, if she should tell anyone or if she should cancel the appointment with the doctor before tomorrow. She thought to herself and grew incredibly uneasy even when she pictured telling her mom about it. She looked at it intensely still stunned and unsure what to do, but as she stared she started to calm down and get over the initial shock slowly, her head still buzzing with anxieties and paranoia. “Am I a boy? Is that why I am so skinny? But why do I have a vagina? No, I am still a girl, I have always had a vagina, and mom said that my period is only something girls get. Am I both? I don’t like girls though and my voice isn’t changing like my brother’s did… maybe I should ask him?” Liz turned really red at that thought. This went on for over a half hour, her gradually calming down as she tried to make convince herself that it isn’t a big deal. “Maybe its not so bad… maybe this is normal for some girls, and I’m just special. Maybe Becky would be as jealous of my penis as I am of her boobs. Yeah, maybe I’m better than them because of this… maybe?”

She was having a hard time convincing herself but was pretty calm and starting to come to terms with it. She relaxed but started to get a little emotional; she was normally very rational, though very naïve, she always was able to keep calm and optimistic. But this was a bit much, as she got over the panic and accept it she started to worry about what would happen. “Why can’t I just be tall and beautiful?” She started to tear up “What good is this anyway? I mean… well Josh doesn’t mind it. In fact he seems to love it.” She remembers the time she caught her brother masturbating. “And I have both…” she wiped her eyes and stared at the small lump in her panties. “He really likes it…” she thought picturing her brother still. She noticed her panties begin to tent.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)