More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Surferchick Surferchick

Can she fall back asleep? What’s a horny and sweaty superstar to do in the middle of the night…

She meet a new friend

Her body sank back into her bed, while her whole body was covered in sweat. The post orgasmic bliss of this massive orgasm let her gasp for breath. The whole body was shivering and Jessica felt somehow great and relaxed, even though her fingers couldn’t replace a real cock.

Some seconds later the sound of the other side of the wall changed completely. Instead of the talking and giggles the voice of the girl sounded now like she was in pain and in fear. “What the hell…ahhh… noooo…you can’t… nooo…that hurts!” the screams ended with the sound of a slamming door. Now the voice of the girl echoed from the hallway while her fists hit the closed door. “You can’t leave me like this asshole…” followed by “At least give me my stuff back.” Seconds later the door was opened again and slammed right back shut. “You damn asshole…you son of a bitch” followed by more insulting words until the noise turned into sob. The door was opened again and a very angry voice with an for Jessica unidentifiable accented shouted “Bitch, I told you get lost! Now!” then the door shut again. Only the sob was the to be heard outside.

Jessica followed the scene sitting on her bed. She just could imagine what happened on the other side of the wall. Damn why these cheap hotels don’t have a peephole in the doors, she thought. It was obvious that this girl was in trouble. The Latina jumped out of her bed but first she needed something to cover and that fast. Her black hot pants and a plain white t-shirt were quickly pulled from her still packed suitcase. She put them on in no time and rushed to her door. Hearing with her ear at the door if something changed with the situation before…still not…the noise of sobs still echoed near the neighbor door. The actress slowly opened her door a small gap to find a naked girl sitting opposite of the neighbor door, with just a clutch next to her on the floor. The hallway was badly lit.

“Hey” hissed the starlet towards the poor girl. “Come over here, I will help you, I am a friend”. The girl looked up skeptical, like she couldn’t believe what she heard. “Hurry up” She then stood up picked her clutch and rushed over, not sure what else to do. At last Jessica had a good look on her whole body including saw several red areas on her body, especially her tits and ass as well as the girl passed her and sneaked into the actress’ room. The girl war about 5 feet 6 tall and of medium build. Her hazel brown hair was sweaty and felt down just over her shoulder. Jessica could spot cum on her back and some cum dripped out of her ass. Right behind her Jessica closed her door in a rush just in case the evil neighbor would return. The girl stood in the middle of the small hotel room and took a quick look around before she turned to the American actress and immediately started to thank her guardian angel.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, you are my angel”, started the naked girl, while she looked hopefully to her helper in front of her.

“Calm down, here you are safe!” reassure our Heroine, “I am Jess by the way!”

“Thank you! My name is Madelaine!”

“What happened with you?” tried the actress to get some information about the situation she just witnessed on the other side of the wall.

“Oh, I am such a fool. All my friends warned me, but I thought I can stand this guy, but I guess I was wrong...”

“Who is this guy and how did you get into his room?

“His Name is Sergey or Serge or something like that” the still naked girl continued. “He is from Serbia!”

“Oh Serbian…that accent sounded rather savage!?” insisted the American beauty.

“Well dangerous more precisely. He especially is like some say a member of the Mafia or kind of a number in the Red-Light Area here, but I don’t believe that”

“And how and why you got to this guy?” Jessica asked impatiently.

“Rumors say that he is a real good Fucker. But also, that he is dominant and sadistic. You know, cruel, mean and likes to humiliate. Especially to the self-confident girls!” added the still naked girl.

“Oh, tough number, and you thought you could deal with him?”

“Yes, I thought! But he played me well. I had no chance!” By these words the Dutch friend started to sob again, while Jessica felt her pussy filled with juices, arching and throbbing with need.

The thought flicked through Jessica’s mind that there was never a man she couldn’t handle. Maybe this poor twenty something year old girl couldn’t handle a real man, but she….

Jessica tried to push the though away and instead wrapped her arms around Madelaine to solace her.

“I help you, I can give you clothes, you can use my shower…..” the Latin star whispered in her ear.

“Really, you would do that?” asked the new Dutch friend, while she grasped her clutch and started to check the content. Her Mobile was there, also her wallet which she found out quickly was empty. She took the mobile and unlocked it, by swiping an U on her Samsung Display. Jessica accidentally witnessed that, made a mental note and asked herself why people use such simple forms of a Log In screen.

“Can you also lend me some money?” the girl asked while she put the mobile back in her clutch, “looks like he also took all my money, I will give it all back to you, I promise.”

“Of course, you can have, but don’t you want a shower first, so I can check what I can provide you for clothes.”

The Dutch girl nodded and after a short moment of hesitation she turned and head to the bathroom.

“Use what u want” Jessica called behind her.

Soon as the door to the bathroom was closed Jessica, grabbed the Clutch of Madelaine, and took the mobile. "Easy to Log in with such a Pass sign," she thought with a grim smirk and searched immediately in the contacts for a Sergey or so. She found him and copied his number into her personal mobile. Then she put it all back and started to put out a T-Shirt, a G-String, Jeans and a Bra and also added her only pair of Sneakers. "Need to buy me new ones," she thought, "cause exploring the city in high Heels might not be the best idea."

When Madelaine returned from the shower several minutes later, wrapped in the only two towels which were provided by the hotel. She found the items which the American actress had provided, then smiled. “That’s for me?”

“Of course” Jessica replied and hold a 50€ Note in her hand. “For the Taxi”

“That is too much!” She insisted “But thank you!” she said, while she put on the clothes. “Hope you never meet this guy ever. He is such an Asshole!”

“Don't worry” Jessica replied, while she felt her twat throbbing.

Call him? Text him? Or what else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)