More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by EmptyBoots EmptyBoots

Leave him be and take his Manacite stash, or...

She leaves with a lot of Manacite, and ideas...

Milan turned to find the black leather gloves behind her again with a two small boxes of Manacite in their hands. She stifled a giggle. She stopped cold when she heard another moan, but this one was different. Distinctly feminine.

She was curious about what was going on in the bedroom before, but now she had to know.

The door into the bedroom was slightly cracked, Milan wasn't sure if it had always been that way or if the enchantments "helped" it along. There was just enough room for her to take a peek inside the slightly darkened room. As she looked into the crack, she heard more moans and giggles. There were lights on, but their positions draped two figures on the bed in shadow, and on top of them something else she wouldn't have been able to recognize had she not already encountered them.

Empty clothes.

As if responding to Milan's curiosity, the light in the room brightened slowly. She was now able to clearly see an empty pair of gloves stroking at the man's member on the left side of the bed. Embarrassed, Milan shifted her sight and caught her attention onto the woman. She noticed the gloves at her breasts first, but something else made of leather between her legs. She trained her eyes down to get a better look and caught a heel pressing into the sheets.

They're boots.

Not wanting to be discovered, she quickly turned back and made her way out of the apartment. Before leaving entirely, she took another three boxes of Manacite for the road. There were at least three layers of boxes in the case from Milan's observation. There's no way he'd miss a couple more.

Back in the solitude of her penthouse, Milan watched her clothes acting by themselves from the couch. Now, new thoughts began to creep into her mind.

It wasn't that she didn't trust her body to her clothes. After all, she had worn many of the things walking around her apartment already. She hadn't taken the time to stop and even consider sex until now.

She looked at a vial of Manacite in her hand. This simple red powder made all this possible.

And in this realization her hand slipped between her legs.

What does Milan want from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)