More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Owst Owst

What appears or happens?

She is teleported

In the dead of night, after you and Jane had brought back your new mysterious board, she snuck it down into the living room. The board rested neatly on the carbet and Jane sat cross-legged in front of it, dice in hand. She thought it to be an odd find, devoid of any actual purpose and function--a ouija board would've been a better find, but have never seen anything like this. Maybe, after some research online, they could discern its origin and value.

"Alright," Jane began, "Let's see what you've got."

She cupped the dice in her hands and jumpled it around, then loosed it onto the board where it clattered until setting down. The image that showed was that of a humanoid silhouette surrounded by different creatures, some of which she recognized--mice, grasshoppers, lizards, and other critters. What did it mean?

"Hmm?" she breathed.

Suddenly, she felt a surge of wind surround her. Her blue nightgown nearly jumped off her skin, prompting her to hold it down.

"Oooh! What the fu-?"

Before she could finish her thought, Jane vanished from the living room, and the Earthly realm as a whole, leaving only the rustling die on the board. Due to his slumber, John was none the wiser to his girlfriend's disappearance.

***

Jane landed hard on the dirt, as if she was simply dropped there. Her hair was ruffled and she moved it from her face, seeing the greenery that surrounded her. It looked to be more like grass than trees, with their color staying the entirety of the vertical length. There was nothing recognizable around her--no houses, cities, or people for that matter.

She began to breath hard. "Where am I?"

Rustling to her side caught her attention; something was shifting in the shorter grass, she couldnt see an outline until it was peering out at her. Jane saw a small, furry face with black eyes, and whiskers glancing at her in curiosity.

"O-oh, hello traveller!" It spoke. Its voice was high pitched, but low enough to give a sense of age. "What brings you to our lands?"

Jane couldn't believe what she was hearing or seeing--a mouse! And one as big as a dog at that, talking to her in plain english.

"You...can talk?" she asked, scooting away on her rear.

The mouse moved closer, making its size more apparent.

"Of course! All manner of creatures here do! Although, we don't see much of your kind around these parts, miss...umm?

"My name is Jane" she introduced herself. "A wooden board send me here from home. Ring any bells?"

The mouse brought a finger to its chin. "Hmm. I'm afraid not," it said, causing Jane to lower her head solemnly. "However, I'm sure the same that gave me voice can send you back to your home. The most I could do now is send us off to mine, lest you find yourself with undesirable company."

What did that entail? She supposed if the other creatures the mouse spoke of were rodents or similar creatures, then spiders, ants, or wasps could be among them--neither of which she'd want to face in her home realm in their normal size.

"Alright," she said, hesitantly. "But no funny business, got it?"

The mouse waved its hands. "Of course! Would never dream of it!" Now that Jane mentioned it, she did have an alluring body, her somewhat loose nightgown didn't help that fact.

"Follow me, if you would."

What happens on the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)