More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EmptyBoots EmptyBoots

What's next?

She gets the performance of the century

Lydia drifted back down onto her bed as her bra and panties floated away. Not knowing what to expect next and realizing she'd probably attract unwanted attention, she quickly jotted a wish down in the book before things got out of hand.

I wish my apartment was soundproof

She looked back up into the room to find her bra and panties collapsed at her closet door. The door shook for a moment before bursting open, revealing a pair of black leather knee-high boots standing at attention behind it. Her eyes lit up as they stepped out of the closet, as empty as they were the day she bought them. Lydia's attention turned to the speakers attached to her phone dock as trashy 80's hair metal began to blare. The boots began to strut toward her in perfect time to the music, occasionally adding in a dance step for flair.

"Holy shit," Lydia said to herself, biting her lip.

The boots stepped up onto the bed, continuing their routine inches in front of Lydia and close enough for her to touch. As she reached out to explore them, another three identical pairs of boots twirled out of her closet. She had no idea where these new boots had come from, but from the scuff marks on the toe to the zippers sticking just shy of the top of the cuff she could tell they were exact copies of her boots which were now dancing by themselves on her bed. The chair from Lydia's desk pulled itself out as one of the pairs of boots climbed onto it and began to grind against it. A coat rack slid into the room as the second pair leapt onto it and spun around it like a stripper pole. The third stayed on the floor and did a low and sultry routine, giving Lydia the opportunity to look all the way down the inside of the shaft to the insole.

In the back of her mind, Lydia realized 'Give me pleasure' was a very vague wish that the book could have taken any number of ways.

Did the book think ghostly boots would give her pleasure, or was it trying to show what it's capable of?

Is the book even capable of thinking?

Lydia's thoughts were dragged back into reality when she felt leather brush up against her nipple and the rounded edges of the boot's cuff gently grazed her cheek. Feeling it on her face and seeing the brand a size of the boot on the inside of the heel was the first time she was able to tell without a shadow of a doubt that there was absolutely nothing but air inside if them. The idea that even inanimate objects had to obey the commands of the book, and this power was 100% at her disposal made her even hornier. Her hand slowly crawled down her belly, but before it could make contact between her legs she felt the vamp of the other boot at her wrist, pushing it away and placing its own toe against her clit.

"Do it," Lydia growled. "I wanna...I wanna cum."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)