More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nibuku nibuku

What does Alice do next?

She gets on the Bus

Alice resolved to do her best that day, packing her bag with her project materials, lunch, and her gym uniform(the latter freshly washed and heading back into service) before heading out the door, taking a step and then closing the door, clicking it shut by pushing it fully closed with her butt. Unbeknowest to Alice, when she backed into the door her pants got caught, only for a moment before she started walking. In that moment, however, a tear was made in the cloth just about big enough that you could put a finger through if you tried. Alice had felt a tug, but brushing the back of her hand against her butt didn't reveal anything. She didn't think to look below that to her upper back thigh where a pale circle of flesh could now be seen aside from the jean pants. She was humming a tune as she headed to the bus stop.

As she approached the stop she could see several of her bullies waiting for her at the bus stop and that happy mood turned into anxiety. She did her best to act natural and wait for the bus to arrive. Maybe they won't bother me today. Maybe they have too much to do and will forget. Just relax. Nothing is going to happen. Yeah. Just focus on your presentation. Breathe. you got this. She steeled herself to board and ended up boarding before some bullies and after others. She would have to be careful about choosing where to sit. (Or not. She's only half thinking about it.)

Which bully(ies) decide(s) to strip Alice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)