More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What is your reaction?

She gets interrupted

She chuckles softly as you blush profusely. Gertie takes this as an invitation to get closer, so she wraps her arms around you in a warm embrace that leaves you flushed and a little breathless. She plants soft kisses along your neck before pulling back and staring into your eyes. Her lips part slightly.

"Oh my goodness!" someone exclaims behind you. Gertie releases you, and you turn to see the woman who has spoken. She wears a simple dress with a large bow at the waist. Her brown hair is pulled away from her face, revealing deep blue eyes and a beautiful smile. "I did not expect to see you here tonight!"

You stand up quickly, clearing your throat and adjusting your hat. "Um..." you mumble stupidly. The blonde girl laughs lightly. She reaches out and takes one of your hands in hers, bringing it up to her mouth and pressing a gentle kiss against your knuckles. She holds it gently for several moments longer than necessary, until finally releasing it.

"I'm Elspeth," she says pleasantly, "Elspeth Tecklar."

You blink. It takes you a moment to process what she said.

"Sam Harkness," you say finally. Gertie snickers and returns to tending to another customer, leaving you alone with Elspeth. Your cheeks still feel warm as you sit back down and begin picking at the label on the whiskey glass.

"So, what brings you here, Sam?" she asks, leaning forward slightly. She smiles sweetly, and your stomach flips unpleasantly. It's not her fault; Elspeth is absolutely gorgeous. Even when she's doing something as simple as asking you a question.

"Just thought I'd treat myself to a night out."

"Do tell," she coos, batting her eyelashes. Her smile widens, which only seems to make her look more enticing. "I would love to hear the story behind it." She leans forwards further and you can smell the scent of her perfume. It reminds you of lavender and lemonade.. You find yourself leaning towards her instinctively, until your noses are practically touching. Elspeth's smile grows wider and her fingers curl around yours, tugging gently on them. "Why don't we go upstairs?" She stands smoothly, holding your hand in hers.

"Where are we going?" you ask dumbly, following behind her.

Elspeth stops suddenly, causing you to crash into her. She laughs and turns back, taking your free hand and pulling you in the direction of the stairs. "To my bedroom," she purrs. "We can talk there."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)