More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What does Gro do next?

She fucks her breeding mares

Gro came down from her high and looked down at the sight that greeted her greedy eyes, mother and daughters were licking the left over semen that still covered their faces off of one another. It was a sensual sight to see and brought Gro back up her 12 inches, she always preferred when they got all submissive like this, she enjoyed breaking them in sure, but nothing beats willing servitude, she thought to herself, slowly jacking her cock off once more.

Carl's cock had shriveled up back to his 3 inches, laying limply and nestling into his tiny balls. He was well and truly spent but still horny beyond belief, the Orcs cum had set his soul afire with wants and needs, he wanted to suck her cock, he wanted to take her cock, he wanted to be cast below his master and abused for her self satisfaction, it wasn't so much a want as an instinctual need built into his very DNA now, and he had absolutely no resolve or desire to resist it.

"Phew, well that sure was a ride." Gro stretched. "Since you all now belong to me, it's only fair that you know your owners name. I'm Gro, and I already know each one of your names." Gro explained. "Mother Trish, Father Carl, Elder daughter Stacy, Middle child Sophia and finally, the seemingly mute youngest daughter Sage." Gro fired off name after name, they listened intently as a good should.

"I don't think I'll ever grow tired of this." Gro spoke out, her six pack abs all shiny from sweat. "Come here wife, now that all the formalities are over with it's time to show this puny human who you really belong to." Gro beckoned her sow, Trish obediently crawled up on top of her husband who was still lying flat against the table and rotated herself round so that her posterior pushed into Gro's giant cock, eliciting a moan from the married woman by doing so. Trish couldn't control herself and carried on thrusting her ass back into Gro's domineering hips.

"I can tell you've been fantasizing about this kind of thing for a while." Gro knelt down and whispered into Trish's ears, thrusting forward earning yet another deep moan. "All human women secretly want this, don't they? You want a different race to take them right in front of their powerless husbands." Gro continued to nibble on Trish's ear, getting yet another passion filled moan out of the middle aged former wife.

"Yeeeessss, go-oooood yesssss!" Trish moaned out feeling Gro's length slide up and down the curve in her ass crack and fall down heavily on her lower back, almost burning her with its heat. "I-I've always wanted to go to a minotaur cave and be brutally gang ." Trish admitted to herself, her love juices dropping down from her cunt and pooling onto her husbands softened dick. Carl had no idea, but groaned out at the sudden revelation, his dick twitching but unable to get hard. Gro took notice of this and enjoyed his reaction.

"I'll give you a choice Trish, one you can make yourself without any consequences from me." Gro explained in a serious tone. "You can choose the dick you want to fuck, mine" She slapped her dick onto Trish's bottom with her right hand. "Or his." she concluded, reaching around and flicking his still asleep cock with her left hand, Carl jumped at the contact but writhed in pleasure from having been touched by his master.

"The choice is obvious." Trish swallowed. "Orc dick is so much better." She said with a smile towards Gro, looking back at her husband who was staring at his former wife with barely contained excitement. "Sorry hubby, but your wife has chosen an Orcs cock over her life long marriage." Trish said, containing her smile on her face. Gro positioned herself up with Trish's cunt and held her cock head against the entrance, causing Trish to moan out and bury her head into Carls chest, her hands straddling and clinging to his his chest.

"Any last words, loser?" Gro grinned out a toothy grin, showing off her fangs. "You're finally going to have a child Trish, I'm so happy." Carl said stroking her hair, this confused Gro but she pushed it aside for now and left her dick in command of all major decision making. Gro pushed into Trish slowly, stretching out her new tight wifes cunt to breaking point, 4 inches in and she kept on going, Gro was surprised that she was able to take in so much without her DNA first needing to be modified by the Orcs semen. 6 Inches in and she was still sliding in with no signs of needing to stop.

"My my, what do we have here? Could it be that your beloved wife has spent some time stretching her little fuck box out?" Gro asked Carl, looking at him with a smirk. "Y-yes master! Carl never got me off in bed so I would use the wooden decor at the foot of the bed to pleasure myself after he had fallen asleep, it was long and thick and reached the places I always needed Carl to reach." Trish muffled out into Carls chest. "I did it so often that I stretched myself and ruined myself for him." Trish carried on, now looking up into Carls eyes weakly, the cock alone sending her to places she'd never even dreamed of. "Sorry Carl, that bed gave me more pleasure than you ever did." Trish then cried out as she was impaled 8 inches deep by Gro's ever growing cock, Gro's cock had flared up at this sudden admission of guilt, Trish started drooling at the mouth and writhing ontop of her husband in ecstasy.

"OHHHHHH PLEEASE FUCK ME GRO! BREEEED ME NOW!" She screamed out, Gro was still going though, and finally tapped out at 10 inches, this was all she could take for now but was far deeper than Rita or Lisa had taken at first, Trish must have really went to town on that bed. Trish had been reduced to a babbling mess, incoherently shouting out in pure pleasure. Gro looked towards the 3 patiently waiting daughters, each of them playing with themselves at the sight of their once proud mother debasing herself and her former husband beneath the cock of an Orc female in utter submission.

"Don't just stand there sluts, get involved." As if waiting on her command the whole while, the three nymphos scurried to the Orcs side and took their positions. Sophia mounted the dinner table as her mother had done, and positioned her dripping cunt atop her fathers face, lowering herself onto his mouth. "Come on daddy, worship my tiny cunt." She demanded, gyrating her hips and smothering his face with her cunt, Carl was only able to breath whenever she had gyrated enough to free his nose for a split second or two. He got to work licking and sucking his daughters needy fuck hole.

Sage and Stacy positioned themselves behind Gro, each shoving a testicle into their mouths, licking and sucking at the giant ball of flesh, the potent smell driving both of them to madness, rubbing their crotches against one another as they worshiped Gro's potent semen pouches.

"That's more like it!" Gro commended, grabbing Trishes hips she pulled out so that only the head of her stallion sized cock was inside Trish's cunt, only to pound it back in with such that the sisters beneath her busy on her balls were dislodged, Gro's balls slapping back into Carl's own pair of bruised gonads, Carl moaned out all the same, he had begun enjoying the pain inflicted upon him. Pounding back and forth, in and out with such speed Gro had began both slapping Carl's balls with her own on the way in, and slapping the pair of sisters faces on the way out. Stacy and Sage took the ball slaps straight to the face, trying desperately to lick the balls as they repeatedly slapped them again and again.

Trish was a puddle, her brain mush to the earth shattering pounding she was receiving, she made no noise but her mouth was agape as wide as it could go in a silent scream, her face still buried in her former husbands chest. She came once again, she squirted so hard that a puddle formed on the dining room table as it traveled down her former husbands sides, mixing with the now drying up semen Gro had previously shot at her family.

"So you wanna get pregnant, huh?" Gro loomed down on her, this time whispering into her other ear, licking it playfully. Trish couldn't manage a coherent sentence even if her life depended on it right now, eventually she screamed out in such a fit that it almost deafened Gro, the silent scream was now an actual scream, Trish couldn't respond but if her moans and groans were anything to go by then she was giving a definite yes. Gro was slamming into her now with such that she had began crying, with mixed pain and godly pleasure she was getting from such a deep dicking, something she had never felt before in her life.

"I can't hear you~" Gro said in a sing song voice, breathing hotly into her ear. Gro removed both her hands from Trish's hips and grabbed a tuft full of Trish's long brown hair. Speeding up Gro was nearing her own release, the slaps now becoming frantic and , Trish was screaming and howling but managed to respond with all of her might.

"GIIIIHHVV MEEEEEEAAA BAYYYYBBBEEE!!" She wailed out, tears pouring out of her eyes and a fucked silly expression plastered across her face, Gro grit her teeth and roared, painting the once loyal wifes womb white with her vastly superior seed, every blast like boiling hot lava, Trish loved every splash, her stomach expanded like a balloon, having came so hard that she lost her voice, she just twitched and writhed atop Carl's weak and pathetic form, her body was claimed by the cock of another, her womb open and willing to her masters virile semen.

"AHHHHH MOMMY! DADDY!" Sophia cried out as she too climaxed, her father greedily gulping down whatever his dom daughter sent his way. Sophia while cumming had slumped down onto the form of her writing mother, hugging her back as she did so, but this also put her in the position of resting her head against Gro's pubic hair, the scent drove her wild and spurred on another orgasm quickly after.

Stacy and Sage had both came while scissoring each other so many times it was without count, Gro's balls were slick with spit and sweat, the couple were well and truly spent. Walking backwards and removing herself from Trish's full womb, Gro exitted with an audible 'pop', still shooting her load however she sat down into a chair, her torrents of cum shooting out and covering the two sisters once again in her potent sperm. Sophia, still able bodied saw this happening and crawled passed her mothers form to try and get closer to Gro's waterfall of cum, while doing this she happened to put weight on her mothers lower back, and out came a stream of Gro's cum from her mothers cunt, Sophia wasted no time in plugging that hole with her mouth, greedily exploring her mothers caverns with her tongue, lapping up and squeezing every last drop of Gro's cum into her ever waiting gullet.

Gro shot her last strand of cum at the sisters, her cock softening and lowering to the floor as it then started to form a puddle beneath her chair as the rest drained out, she had cum more than a buckets worth and she was still coming down from cloud nine, she finally regained her senses and took in the sight of her handiwork, sisters desperately licking and sucking each other to get as much Orc cum in their stomachs as possible, a greedy daughter eating her own mothers out to drink Gro's semen, a motionless mother looking off into space with a dazed look in her eyes and a husband gasping for air as he held onto his wife's lower back. She'd really done a number on this family alright.

"Slut with the white hair, Sophia right?" Gro asked, Stacy and Sage were now between her legs, sitting on the floor and suckling on Gro's slowly rising cock head. Sophia looked up at her master with love in her eyes. "Yes master?" She asked with an innocent voice, unlike the voice she had used to demand her father eat her out earlier.

"What did that idiot mean when he said 'you'll finally have a child' earlier?" Gro asked the white haired nympho, Sophia smiled in response. "We're all adopted, Carl is impotent and couldn't give mom any kids of her own." Sophia explained, now on the floor with her adopted siblings, crawling towards Gro seductively.

"Is that so?" Gro grinned, once again showing off her pronounced fangs. "So you're all from different bloodlines?" She asked. "Yes, humans carry on certain traits like hair color down the family tree, we all have very different hair colors." She played with a few strands of her hair while explaining. Gro was pleased to hear this good news.

"That's wonderful! A wider diversity pool to birth our children from will be key to our future plans." Gro sighed happily, Stacy and Sage back to sucking and licking her giant balls, but now having Sophia sucking on her cocks flared helmet. Gro leaned back into her chair, her hands going behind her head as she relaxed into the three way blowjob. Carl was still aware of what was going on but couldn't move as his almost comatose wife still laid on top of him, his weak cock rubbing up against her severely stretched out cunt. He knew he was never going to make any sort of an impact on his wife ever again. Gro however noticed that Carl was awake.

"Carly~" Gro taunted him in a low almost sweet tone. "Put my property to one side for me a minute, I wanna have a little chat with my new 'little' friend." Gro groaned out, Sophia had begun deep throating her huge Orc cock to the best of her ability, Sophia was 4 inches deep and was wantonly and seductively and lapping at the monstrous dong. Carl gently put his ex wife to one side, careful not to bump her head against the table, he then proceeded to shakily stumble to the floor, it had been a while since he had felt his legs and so knelt at the foot of the table recuperating.

"Some parts of this house seem really new, I counted 5 new rooms upstairs, what use are they?" Gro asked, a loud and wet 'pop' was heard as Sophia removed the Orcs equine sized dong from her throat, only to shove it back down as far as she could, 5 inches now, with a gurgled .

"My wife and I..." He paused. "Really wanted children, lots of them, we had gone through a long drought just after adopting Sage, this is the first season since that drought has passed, our finances have been increasing since then to the point where we were finally planning on adopting the 8 kids we said that we wanted now that we could financially support them." He continued on, like an old man recounting the tales of unfulfilled dreams, an almost sad look in his eyes.

"No need to adopt any more kids now. Oh! Some ale!" Gro mused before her eyes spotted a bottle of what she could instantly tell was a corked bottle of ale, uncorking it with he sharp teeth and spitting it to the side, Gro wasted no time in pouring the bottle and it's contents into the back of her throat, she drained it dry and removed the bottle to one side with a satisfied belch, looking back towards Carl with a glint to her eyes. "Cuz she's gonna be having all of my kids from now on." Gro said, matter-of-factly, looking for Carls reaction that she so enjoyed on the faces of males that she has conquered.

Carl's face reddened as he blushed, he looked away skittishly but then looked back to meet her eyes with his. "G-give my wife strong Orc babies, please master." Carl asked of Gro, who smirked at his wishes. Sophia was 6 inches deep now and was really going to town on this huge Orc dick that had just impregnated her adoptive mother. Sage and Stacy were juggling Gro's balls with their tongues and letting her sack sink into the backs of their throats, actually throating her giant nuts. Gro's glint in her eyes grew more malicious as she removed her hands from behind her head and brought them to Sophia's head, shoving her head down and truly face fucking her.

"Hahaha what a weak little bitch, what about your adoptive daughters? Do you want me to impregnate them too?" Gro asked still thrusting up into Sophia's willing mouth, the middle daughter didn't resist any motion Gro guided her through, she was a and had no right to her own body anymore, it was all Gro's to control. Sophia was now throating 8 inches, her vision was fading and she could see the darkness creeping around the corner of her eyes.

"Yes master, I want you to steal my family away from me!" Carl admitted, his soft cock hardening finally to his full 5 inches at last, on his knees now with his hands propped behind his feet, he pointed his hard cock outwards and towards his corrupted family, all worshiping an Orc woman's bigger cock. "Gro please steal my dream of having a large family!" Carl begged, his cock twitching with beads of precum leaking out already. Sophia's face was a blur, she was now throating 10 whole inches and had long since passed out, with no gag reflex so to speak of, Gro carried on pounding into her face without a care in the world. Gro picked Sophia up by the head, the girls arms swung to her sides, Gro carried on pounding her face making a disturbingly fleshy sound with each and every impact.

"Your dick is so much bigger than mine master, I'll follow you anywhere!" Carl shouted out, thrusting his hips into the air as he came blanks, he was spent of every last drop but Gro could keep on going forever it seemed. "RRRRRGGHHHH!!!" With a loud primal growl, Gro pumped load after load into Sophia's still throat, Gro let go of her head but Sophia stayed upright, being propped up by the power of Gro's cock still lodged in her throat, releasing round after sticky round into her stomach, which was expanding to the point of making her look pregnant, finally, with the power of Gro's torrential release, the build up of semen Sophia to propel off of Gro's hard cock and slump to the floor with an audible bang, Gro much like before slumped back into her seat, shooting the remaining burst of cum at the loser of a parent who stood there and took it. Stacy and Sage returned to sucking on Gro's hard working balls, feeling the torrents of cum coursing through the precious jewels.

Carl dropped to the floor and desperately lapped up all of the cum he could, it was like an addiction and it felt so right. Gro signed out again, happy with a jobs well done.

What does Gro do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)