More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What does Gro do now?

Returns to James's farm

Gro craned her neck upwards to look outside the window situated behind her back, the chair creaking as she did so. The sun was a quarter set, she realized she was late, she stood up, causing two audible 'pops' to be heard as her balls were released from the gullets of the two sisters beneath her chair. Covering up her modesty with her loincloth once more, she stretched and went towards the door, removing the fire poker from the makeshift lock and once again sheathing it in her waistband. Gro then turned back to the awaiting broken family, those that were still conscious that is.

"I'm going to be returning back to base for now, but I will return by tonight so get all of your spare bedrooms fit and ready for my return." Gro commanded, hearing multiple rounds of confirmations she left the Carl residence, and trotted back to the James residence. James's house was too small to continue any real base of operations, Carl's house wasn't much better but it was certainly more accommodating for the meantime. She wasn't sure about the village center either, if it had so much traffic the Orcs would always be under an ever present risk of being found out, and with the abundance of cart wagons, the humans could get a speedy getaway and call for backup, resulting in a very swift end to their plans and perhaps compromise the entire Orc longcon.

Gro was so lost in thought that she almost didn't hear the sounds of horses hooves slapping against the dirt road, or the drone of wooden wheels rolling along, supporting the heavy cargo within the attached carriage. Gro was out of the cornfields now, so she hid between a rock and a tree inside of its shade, she peered out at the vehicle. It was peasantry, from the town over perhaps? Animal skins decorated the exterior of the wagon, drying the hides in the sun as it rolled on by. This confirmed Gro's prior thoughts, the village center was too active to use as a HQ, they wouldn't ever get anything done with how cautious they'd be required to live if they planned to stay there. No, they'd have to move somewhere a little more ideal.

Once the wagon had safely passed out of sight, Gro continued her travels, soon finding herself inside of James's cornfield, feeling the security of such camouflage wash over her. It wasn't long before Gro approached James's still unhinged front door, she'd have to punish him later for not fixing it, not that it really mattered now that she planned on situating everyone at Carl's house, but on principle she would still need to discipline him. As Gro got close to the door she heard the sounds of her comrades laughing, Gro pushed the broken door to one side and entered to a quite peculiar sight.

Rita was naked, laying on the couch in the doggy position, James was propped behind her, attempting to mount her with difficulty, his semi hard penis having difficulty hitting its mark. Gro joined her comrades in their amusement. "Is this how the supposed 'master race' gets down and dirty?!" Gro taunted with haughty amusement. "It's a surprise you've managed to last as long as you have." She concluded, genuinely curious as to how humans have held the top seat for so long.

"Is it even in yet?" Rita asked with a bored expression on her face, she'd rather be doing anything else right now, were the Orcs punishing her for something, by forcing her to mate with this inferior trash? She resolved herself to work harder so that she may be rewarded with big Orc dicks in the future. Zoe signaled Gro with her eyes, Gro took a seat next to Zoe and awaited the debriefing.

"Most of our searching bore no fruits, no such landmarks to speak of, just your average patrols of flora and fauna wagons from neighboring towns and villages, but we did catch one wagon that caught our eyes, Gob swears she saw inside one of the carts and caught a glimmer of metal, it came from the south, so I sent Gob that way for a few clicks." Zoe explained, never taking her eyes off of James and Rita, Lisa had now entered the room, bringing with her freshly squeezed orange juice to quench the Orcs thirst. After doing so, she removed Gob's reasonable cock from her confinements and got to bobbing up and down on her length.

"Mountains, Gro, I think we found our metal supply line." Zoe said just before gulping down her orange juice, clearly spent from the days recognizance and sexual activities before Gro had arrived. This was good news for Gro, if there was anything the Orcs would need in the future, it would be weapons and armor, and being that the region is mountainous it would also deter traders from going there as much as they would a flatlands plane like they were in now.

"That is indeed good news sister, however I believe further exploration is needed before we commit to any plans." Gro said, giving her potential actions much thought. "Where we are now is rather secluded, but there isn't space for a real birthing pool to take place, these mares will start bloating up real soon so we need to act fast if we are to secure a real HQ." She continued, pausing as if to consider something important. "I'll go solo come the dead of night, due south towards the mountains to find this mining village, I'll scout it out myself and report back." Gro finished, Zoe passed over a lukewarm bowl of stew that Rita had prepared for her return an hour or two ago, Gro wasted no time wolfing it down, famished from the days excursion.

"I think you're right on the mark, but we don't have any idea what size outpost this mountain region might hold, just be careful and don't anything, we might be on a time limit but we can still afford to take our time." Zoe advised, Gob hadn't managed to get a visual of the outpost itself, only its front gate from a long distance away, it could be a small village or a large bustling town for all they knew, if they attempted to bite off more than they could chew then it could be catastrophic for future Orc plans.

"Did you really cum already? Pathetic." Rita complained, James fell back, spent from his lack of stamina. Gob still in a jovial mood and aloof to Gro and Zoe's chat, laughed at Risa's comment, steadily face fucking Lisa while watching. Gro stood up and went to exit the room, "Change of plans, we won't be raiding the village yet." The group stopped what they were doing to listen in. "I'm going to bed to prepare myself for the night mission, once you're done here you are all to go to Carl's farm house, we'll be staying there from now on." Gro yawned out.

"Fuck yeah, fresh meat!" Zoe pumped at the news exclaimed. "Hurry up you horn dog, we've got no time to spare." Zoe pointed at Gob, and then looked at Rita and James. "Come and get your shit packed humans, we're setting off as soon as possible!" Zoe demanded, Rita and James jumped to their feet and hurried to bring along whatever supplies they needed in big and sturdy fabric backpacks.

Gro lay down in James's marital bed, perhaps for the last time.

Gro's night time raid

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)