More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

Gro's night time raid

Gro awakes come nightfall

Gro had woken to an empty house, the sun was setting and it was the perfect hour to depart, visibility would be low and due to it being summer, the warm night air would let her walk through the planes in light clothing. The perfect scenario for her to sleuth around undetected. She got out of bed, walked down the hall and into the living room. Her companions and slaves were gone as instructed, however there was her fire poker holding down a piece of folded up paper. Sheathing her trusty weapon once more, she unfolded the paper and looked at its contents.

It was a crudely drawn map, no doubt James's handiwork. A red X marked the spot of the farm, and a dirt road drawn leading her to the mountainous town that was marked on the map, they were directions that also happened to detail the surrounding points of interest. It was probably riddled with human error but it was at least something to go by, the dirt roads topography seemed oddly specific so James must have gone about this route before, which was reassuring to Gro.

Done studying the map, she placed it in her back pocket and set out on her mission, she traveled light so as to not be weighed down, or to make unnecessary noise while sneaking. She brought the bare essentials, the cloths on her back, the fire poker to be used as a weapon, and a small paper map to help guide her. She left the house and did her best to seal off the broken door, so as to appear still on both its hinges. Once complete she set off walking through the cornfields, the only time she felt completely undetectable.

It wasn't long until she breached the fields and was out in the open, the route that showed the dirt road was good and all, but she couldn't be taking that route even at night time, there were still patrols even at the dead of night. Gro looked to the forest close to the dirt road, if she took a bee line that way she would roughly end up at the mountains drawn on the map, she could walk through the forest mostly undetectable, most humans would keep away from forests at night and the trees would serve perfectly at hiding her while she traveled.

With her mind set, Gro walked towards the tree line, making sure to avoid the occasional horse and carriage that passed by, she soon came to the border of the forest, passing through she felt the air chill a little. However as she walked through the forest she came to realize how secure she felt, like how she did in the corn fields, it was comfortable for her. As she walked, an hour or so had gone by, she must be nearing her destination soon, but suddenly she was brought out of her thoughts, her eyes catches the flickering of a light, and her ears the cracking of a fire. She began walking very slowly as to not break a twig or rustle a bush, given her size this was no easy task but one done with patience and extra amounts of caution.

Creeping up to the make shift camp she made out only one figure, along with a straw woven tent that was propped up and functional. The figure had her back turned to her but Gro could already make out some pretty notable features. The woman was young, probably no older than 25 years old, a slim but curvaceous figure, Gro making out from what he could see of her side boob, must be DD cup size, long pale green almost cyan colored hair. Gro licked her lips, but then the young womans hair blew in the wind, revealing long pointed ears. An Elf? What a rare sight!

Elves were a hermit race, they cared little for the material world beyond defending their people, and often preferred studying and working on their hobbies. Elves aren't known for being adventurers or travelers, and much prefer to pay people to do that kind of work for them, however here was a dainty young elf, camping out in the woods in human territory no less! This was a very unique turn of events to say the least.

Gro was conflicted, she lusted over the Elf but she was also on a strict time limit. On one hand she had a limited amount of night time hours to pull off this scouting mission, and on the other hand she'll never come across this elf again.

What are Gro's priorities?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)