More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

Does Gro break down the door?

Gro breaks down the door alright

Gro stepped back a little, and kicked the door with a precise degree of strength just where the lock was located, having learnt from her last attempt at the James family farm, this time the door didn't come off at one of its hinges and instead opened normally, the lock had bent and shattered out of its frame, unusable now. The family much likes James's looked at the door way, the mid day sun blaring through the doorway, casting shadows on Gro's smirking face, creating a dark and terror inducing visage for Carl's family.

"W-what the fuck." Carl spoke, barely concealed dread in his shaky voice. It didn't take long for him to act though, getting up off his seat, dashing it to the floor as he did so he reached for a wall mounted crossbow, he dropped it to the floor and bared his weight down on the device with his left foot, pulling back the strings he loaded the singular bolt that was also adorning the wall into the now loaded weapon, he swiftly raised it from the ground and aimed it at the colossal invader.

Gro reacted just as quickly, she could have closed the distance between the two and taken the crossbow away from him before he had even managed to pull back the strings but this was yet another challenge for her, she lifted the fire poker from her waistband and held it with her left hand, during this time she had walked into the living room and readied herself, Carl having just pointed the loaded crossbow at the intruding Orc. The family looked on with terror as they took in the sight of his overhanging tank of a woman in all her majesty.

"S-shoot it already Carl!" Stacy, the eldest daughter implored, looking to her father and then back to the beast that encapsulated her fears. "Kill it daddy!" Sophie, the middle daughter also urged. The youngest daughter Sage and the mother Trish both remained quiet, never taking their eyes off of the muscled but big breasted beast that had entered their house, lost for words or lost in their own thoughts. Carl let loose his bolt, it flew through the air so fast that the human eye couldn't follow it, good thing Gro wasn't a human.

Gro swung her blunt weapon like a bat with just her left hand, the poker collided with the body of the bolt and was sent into the hallway from where she had just come from, the bolt was fast but Gro could indeed keep up with it, had she been a 1/10th of a second later, the Bolt would have struck her chest, it was a huge gamble as Gro had no idea what damage this weapon could deal to her, she had even been cautioned by her elders to not test the abilities of ranged weapons against her body or her reflexes so soon after reaching the surface but she felt enticed to try it out all the same, Gro had always been very curious among her friends and companions.

Carl's face dropped, his eyes darted around the room, looking for another weapon, his eyes caught onto the bread knife his wife had used to make their family lunch, he dropped his now useless crossbow and picked up the knife, it wasn't very sharp or pointed but that didn't matter to Carl right now, his mind was a fog right now, his only purpose to thwart out this invader with any means available to him, as such he wasn't thinking straight, Carl charged at Gro with both hands clutching the bread knife, one hand around the handle and the other lined flat against the base, to help drive the knife in as far as he could get it.

Gro could have stopped the knife if she had wanted to, but curiosity struck her once more, what effect would the knife have on her? She stood still as the small human ran her through, or not. The knife was pushing as hard as Carl could it into Gro's stomach, but the knife couldn't pierce the flesh, it just bounced off her flesh like a hard fabric, Carl grunted out in frustration, turning the knife on it's side, now illicting some pain from the Orc, she brought her fist under the farmers abdomen and punched up into the farmers stomach, launching him a few feat into the air until landing on the dining room table, the thinly man gasping for air as Gro looked to her stomach.

A little nick had appeared, a small and faint one but it bled all the same, she had to be careful with sharper weapons, her skin was clearly much more defensive than a humans, but it wasn't impervious to well forged steel weapons. She licked her index finger and coated her wound with the saliva, looking back to the family that had now gone pale, almost numb to the fear that they felt in the instant they saw Carl fly through the air from a single punch.

Gro Walked back to the front door and jammed the fire poker through the now defunct lock, causing the poker to act as a pseudo lock should one of the family members try to escape during the deed. She couldn't allow for failure at this point, should the Orcs alert the humans to their existence now then their grand plan may fall apart before they even stage a single siege on a human city. Gro walked back into the dining room, eyes falling on the bread knife that lay near Carls feet, she picked it up and noticed the trace amounts of red blood that covered the knife near the tip.

"P-please don't!" Trish plead, jumping forward ever so slightly, tears in her eyes at the sight of an Orc standing above her husband, bearing a knife down on him. "You can have anything you want jus-" She continued to bargain with the Orc, who was growing impatient with her ever growing lust at the sight of the four lovely women in the room.

"If you want to save your husbands life then you all have to do something for me first." Gro interrupted. "Anything! Anything you want!" Trish shouted, hope in her voice at the signs of being able to return their families lives back to normal. Gro moved a hand to her groin and fumbled with the fabric until she pulled out her snake like dong, 10 inches soft and hardening all the while and thick as a baseball bats head. The faces of the woman who were hopeful just a second ago droop at the sight, it was bigger than their forearms and so incredibly thick.

"No..." Whimpered Trish. "Anything but that, Please!" Trish held her hands together, pleading to the large Orc woman to have her change her mind. Gro looked back at the knife in her hand, as if to take in every little detail, pretending to be deep in thought. "Wait! Ok, but please leave my daughters out of this?" She plead in desperation, Gro shook her head, she had started to unbutton Carls pants with her free hand, he was still pretty out of it and didn't have the energy to even speak never mind stand up and resist.

Trish resigned herself to her fate, this was all for Carl, she thought, she shuffled forward slowly, her family following her at that pace, slowly coming to terms with what was about to happen, and bracing themselves to their own resolve. Gro finished unbuttoning Carls trousers and removed them to the floor, along with his underwear revealing his soft 3 inch cock, it was visibly bigger than James's but had nothing on Gro's, she pulled his ankles so that his legs were dangling off the head of the table, holding her cock over his own, towering over his tiny dick, the mid day sun literally eclipsing Carl's cock with the shadow of Gro's much larger member.

"Look at me human male, if you look away during any of this then your life is forfeit, do you understand?" Gro asked Carl, looking down on him sadistically, Carl didn't answer or respond at all, pretending to be . Gro let go of her semi hard dick and it smashed down onto Carl's itty bitty toy sized replica of a cock, squashing Carl's cock into his own stomach with the weight of Gro's giant anaconda. Carl screamed out a wheezing cry of pain, Gro held it there until he couldn't take anymore. "I-I understand! So p-please!" Carl continued to wheeze, clearly he had still not recovered from the star shattering uppercut he had received from Gro. Carl positioned his head so that he could look back at Gro, her giant member swinging slowly from side to side, taunting him as she peered down at his sprawled out body atop the dining room table.

"That's more like it." Gro smirked, motioning for the family to come over, they did so begrudgingly but if this meant that Carl was spared, they'd do it for him. The four women gathered around the dining room table, two to each side, just before the mother was about to take the initiative, Gro stopped her.

"Tsk tsk mother, where are your manners? Both me and your limp dicked husband here are both naked." Gro pointed out, she shifted her attention to each daughter in turn, looking them in the eyes. "Strip." she commanded them, the daughters were shaking as they removed all articles of clothing, dropping them to a pile in the floor away from them all. "Much better!" Gro exclaimed in a mockingly cheerful tone, Trish then proceeded to take the initiative as she had previously planned to, as if to show her daughters the way.

Trish licked her lips to lube them, and then leaned forward, over her husbands frame and began to lick at the base of Gro's mammoth cock. Carl's eyes watered at the sight, he couldn't believe what was happening, he turned to each of his daughters to take in the sight, all he could hear was a white noise ever ringing in his ears, his senses numb, he looked on aloof as he gazed upon his families naked bodies. Neither the daughters or the mothers could meet his eyes although they felt his stares, they both pitied him for being reduced to this state by the member of another race, and despised him for letting someone them, and for being too weak to defend them all.

"This Orc dick isn't gonna suck itself you know." Gro declared with a low tone, she wasn't going to stand for any nonsense now and the daughters knew it. One by one they joined their mother in a cross family fellatio that excluded their father. Carl began to quietly weep, but he never turned away or went against Gro's commands to remain watchful of their ministrations, this family effort was all for him after all. Both mother and daughters licked and sucked at Gro's dick, moving from side to side to jerk off her monster cock with their small mouths.

Gro's dick radiated heat like the sun, Trish and her daughters began to grow wet involuntarily at the act, the dicks musky aroma and taste was unlike nothing they could have ever imagined, soon their efforts were renewed with increased vigor and desire. Slurping noises downed out the room now, the families reddened faces were telling Carl that they were enjoying this little event and that ate away at him all the more, his cries growing louder and his tears falling faster, his perfect family life shattered within the window of 10 minutes.

"Yeeeaahhh that's some good sloppy head" Gro growled out in appreciation, throwing her head back in relaxation. "Your family are all dirty little sluts for Orc cock, mister." Gro chuckled out, looking back down at Carls now blubbering face, eyes reddened from the tears. Looking lower still however, although it was hard to spot, Gro noticed Carls dick was now erect, she moved her head to the side to see it in all of of its 'glory'. It stood 5 inches tall, it was so hard that it looked painful, strained to its full size.

"Would you look at that, dad over here is enjoying the sight of his family being by an Orcs much bigger dick." Gro spoke with poorly hidden amusement, Carl's cock twitched at that comment. "What's the matter, dad?" Gro asked with fake concern. "Are you gonna nut to your own daughters lapping up my seed?" She asked again, a big grin on her face, Carl squirmed underneath Gro's form and tilted his head back, firing off strands of cum onto his own chest. It was a pitiful amount but was the largest he'd came in a long while. Tears fell renewed as he lay there, under her, under his own family, powerless to stop this from happening or from helping his dutiful wife and beautiful daughters escape this foes clutches.

"You call that a nut? THIS is a nut!" Gro exclaimed, she positioned all of the families faces to be next to Carls, who was back to weeping quietly but never moving his gaze away from the Orc towering over him. Gro began pumping away at her right hand, her left hand moving her makeshift bra aside to reveal her bouncy and perky tits, grabbing one she squeezed and massaged it in her hand, occasionally tweaking her nipple. While thrusting her cock into her hand above the grouped family, her giant pair of balls were now slapping into Carls own pair, causing him much agony as Gro's pair was at least 4 times larger than his own. The sound of flesh slapping into flesh filled the room, Carl was wailing out as he was pounded again and again by Gro's superior sack.

"Who wants my glorious fucking load." Gro asked, groaning hard as her pace increased, she had a lot of experience with her hand down in that cave so she knew how to make herself finish hard. "M-me! Please!" Trish panted out, herself and her daughters breathing in short bursts, excitement written on their faces. "No pick me!" Stacy, the eldest daughter begged, extending her tongue out of her mouth so as to catch more of the load. "I want your cum" groaned out Sophia, drunk on lust at this point. Sage, the youngest daughter remained quiet but held her mouth open all the same, her face reddened and eyes twinkling with lust and wanton desire.

"Hear that 'father'? your family are begging for my load right in front of you. How humiliating for you." Gro taunted, letting go of her erection and landing it side by side to his own pathetic cock, which was pushed to the side by it's superior mass. Gro began thrusting it at the same pace she was jacking herself off at, her cock thrusting into Carl's pelvis region and past his belly button and into his stomach, the weight of gro's cock providing all the friction she needed to masturbate with, she groaned out sadistically as dominated Carl's cock, pushing it back and forth and crushing it at the base, flopping back and forth with each one of her powerful and abusive thrusts, designed to show the human his place as a lesser being next to Gro.

"My big Orc cock is crushing your itty bitty human cock right in front of you families eyes!" Gro exclaimed, her own excitement getting the better of her as she thrusting forward harder and faster, feeling her own orgasm building up. Carl had been on the edge of cumming ever since Gro lowered herself onto his base, but the pressure she was excreting on his mini dick was stopping him from cumming, this was driving him crazy as he moaned out again and again, losing himself in his own submission, and the musk in the air causing him to lose his mind along with it. Who was he? What was he? It didn't matter, all that matters was that he was being used to please a greater being.

"Please cum!" Trish begged, still propped up next to her loser husband, her hands dying to play with herself but she kept them against the table, awaiting Gro's cumshot that she so desired, gone was the pretense of doing this all for Carl, she wanted the Orcs cum, just as much as her trio of daughters and indeed even her own husband wanted. Gro's pace was now rapidly reaching max speed, Carls balls were battered and bruised from the beating and his cock a shade of purple, Gro picked her cock back up into her right hand and pumped away at the same speed, still thrusting into her hand. Once Carls cock was released from it's fleshy prison, it shot a much smaller load than the last time, barely hitting Gro's much larger length with any droplets of cum. Gro roared and released her built up lust into thick strands of cum that launched out of her flared cock head, the comparison of cum in terms of volume was night and day.

"Get plastered with my cum you fucking whores!!" Gro grunted out as she in turn covered each family members face a shade of white with her thick and virile cum, shooting into their mouths they each swallowed down mouthful after mouthful willingly and greedily, Carl with all of his wailing and screaming inadvertently swallowed his own share of Orc cum. And that was when the pin dropped, their past selves dead and buried, what remained were slaves and serfs to the Orcs. Carl sighed out breathily, finally filling his lungs back up with air, the loads he had consumed clouded his mind and filled his body with lust and desires to serve, he could no longer fight back against this instinct.

"M-master" Carl droned, face still covered in her thick load.

What does Gro do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)