More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Does she answer, or does one of her roommates answer?

She answers

The door opened and Naomi was standing there, she had a shy grin on her face.

“Hey” she said, rather quietly, “Come on in, its lovely to see you.”

She moved aside to allow you to squeeze past with your bag.

She was wearing a long black skirt, as she regularly did, and a white jumper which was slightly too large for her, her sleeves going past her hands making it look like she was waving flippers around when she moved her hand. You focussed as you walked past and found out she has 32A cup boobs, small, but nice none the less.

She directed you down to the back of the flat, to where her room was located. You opened the door and placed your bag on the floor by her bed. Her room was a standard white walled room, with some white shelves and cupboards lining the walls.

"Its simple, but its mine and I like it" she said, walking past you and sitting down on the bed. She shuffled up slightly, "Come on, sit down, lets catch up."

The two of you started to chat about university, life, and this event over the next week or so you would both be at.

Whenever she wasn't looking, your eyes darted down to her chest area, trying to catch some form of a curve through her jumper. You decided she needed some form of a change now.

What sort of change though?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)