More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Does she answer, or does her roommate?

She answers

The door opened and Rebecca was standing there, she was wearing a tight pair of jeans, with no shoes on, and a simple white buttoned up blouse. Her bleached, and very short, hair looked lovely together with her innocent face, which grinned when she realised it was you at the door.

“Come on in” she said, and welcomed you into her small house she shared with her uni mates. You squeezed past her through the small door, almost squishing into her 30F cup breasts. (You know the size because she has told you, on more than one occasion.) You remember that they actually look much smaller than an F cup, but its purely because she is so thin that they are larger, but they still look beautiful, standing on her chest under the shirt.

“Turn left and it’s the first door on the right at the top of the stairs” she shouted as she closed the door. You followed her directions, carrying your bag up the stairs, and walked into what you immediately worked out must be her room. It has light purple walls, with a large double bed in the centre of it, a cupboard to the right of the bed and a desk to the left, with some clothes draped over one of two chairs in the room.

She came in after you, sliding past you to quickly throw her clothes into a basket on the floor, obviously hoping you didn’t notice they were there.

“Just throw you bag down over there” she said, pointing to a bag shaped gap by the wall.

“Thanks” you said, putting down the bag, and then sitting down on one of the chairs, with Rebecca on the other.

The two of you spoke about life, university, typical stuff, for around two hours. At that point you both heard the front door open, and a voice shout upstairs “Im back! Hiya”

“That’s Shevy” Rebecca told you.

“Roommate I assume? Nice” you said

“Yeah, she’s very nice, most likely been out this evening with all the guys she gets.”

“While you were in here waiting for me”

“Behave” she said, sticking her tongue out at you. (As noted before, she is very flirty)

“Make me” you flirted back. She leant back in her chair, with a grin on her face.

“Na” she giggled. You couldn’t help it, your eyes for a moment darted down to her chest, where her boobs jiggled with her giggle, watching a tiny bit of her breast flesh which obviously overflowed her bra. You blinked, and looked back at her. Thankfully she was staring at the ceiling and didn’t notice, you assumed.

You decided now would be a fun time to tell her about your power, but not before you made a quick change to her.

You focused and watched the world ripple. Rebecca was now much more curious about life, and she now trusted whatever you said, 100% of the time. If you told her that she was called Splodge, she would believe you, even without your power. You also decided to give her a bit more love for her breasts, almost as much as your love for her breasts. Basically, she was now almost exactly like a perverted guy would be, but only about her tits. Previously, she thought she was out of proportion and felt like they were too large. Now, she felt they were wonderful gifts to her and to the world, and didn’t shy away from them.

Do you tell her now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)